Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
So, I'm stuck with the cable rigging at the church.
How do we fuse the recipe ?
Recipe is in the church hallway where Sister and Chloe is standing on the right hand side you will see recipe
then
Go to phone - Angelcraft inside that there are crafting scrolls just collect all the items first then goto angelcraft for fusion and select yes for fusion

Was9_ua

Jun 21, 2017
Hello everybody.

I'm just here to deliver some instructions for PC (maybe Mac? I don't know how that version is packaged) on how to unlock scenes in the scene player, in a totally reversible manner, without damaging your saves (but back them up anyway, who knows what can happen).

Here are the steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also made a little executable (only for PC) that does all this for you. However I can't write posts with links in them yet, so here's the link encoded with base64 aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9UTVVDdVA=. It points to the gofile sharing platform.

I've also attached the zip to the post.

Just extract the executable from the zip file to the Game folder next to Game.exe and run it.

Instructions also work for Treasure of Nadia, but the file is Map034.json. Executable should work for both.

Since this modifies game files only, it must be applied after every update or new install.

not work

suzieeee

Nov 9, 2020
I'm having the same issue.
Oracle says go spy in the forest, but nothing happens when I go there and there is nothing else left to do on the map.
I had the same issue, I had to start and redo all over everything. It managed to work for me finally; I noticed I always did the office password unlocking scene before the forest encounter and it always messed up my gameplay as this scene should come up only after forest encounter chronologically( Spoilers in the story :
). So, you have to not unlock the police office scene before, this also means even in future updates its better to do what Annie tells you to do in direct order. Doing missions in incorrect order might cause same mess again

This worked for me, or you can follow step by step walkthrough from somewhere. I've searched for save files but we only have the saves for latest finish not before the encounter.

Reactions: LucT and DarkEnergy

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Stopped keeping up with the thread but the restriction on chest keys has seemingly been rescinded (having more than 1 preventing their opening). I only tested @ a value of 3 so be prepared to revert changes if you go big.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This worked for me, or you can follow step by step walkthrough from somewhere
Funny you should mention ( and the logical order too ) how the hell do you do things that are an update later before it's even released ?! :oops::LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stopped keeping up with the thread but the restriction on chest keys has seemingly been rescinded (having more than 1 preventing their opening). I only tested @ a value of 3 so be prepared to revert changes if you go big.
Lol, telling people to not cheat and expect them to even try to read your reply. You must be new here™

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello everybody.

I'm just here to deliver some instructions for PC (maybe Mac? I don't know how that version is packaged) on how to unlock scenes in the scene player, in a totally reversible manner, without damaging your saves (but back them up anyway, who knows what can happen).

Here are the steps:

I've also made a little executable (only for PC) that does all this for you. However I can't write posts with links in them yet, so here's the link encoded with base64 aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9UTVVDdVA=. It points to the gofile sharing platform.

I've also attached the zip to the post.

Just extract the executable from the zip file to the Game folder next to Game.exe and run it.

Instructions also work for Treasure of Nadia, but the file is Map034.json. Executable should work for both.

Since this modifies game files only, it must be applied after every update or new install.

Trojan horse it's you? :unsure:

Reactions: PhoenixAgain

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Kudos for Angelcraft!

In ToN, I had to re-craft the same idea several times because of accidental double clicks or clicking where the needed item was prior to the click and choosing the wrong item. Angelcraft automatically finds the items for you and crafts what you need. Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes