theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How to play game on linux???
If you're running Linux as your main OS, you should know how to run an application.
  • download the Linux version of the game from OP
  • extract the archive
  • make sure the main files are executable
  • execute "launcher.sh" or double-click "Game.desktop" from your file browser
Works. No issues. Just tested it.

Or -- as JackMiejov suggested, although it might be an overkill to just play a stupid game -- install a Virtualization software like VirtualBox, VMware, or whatever you like, create a new VM and install a full-blown Windows OS into it, then download the Windows version of the game and run it inside your VM.

Final thoughts: if you don't know how to run a simple application on your Linux OS, this might not be the right OS choice for you ;)

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Can you please tell me how to get the goat that is behind Ray's farm? Found corn and bought barley, but the women say that's not it.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
The oracle asks "Did you open the chest behind the farm?" I looked all over, but did not find the chests.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Ahhh .... Near the entrance ... I climbed the whole forest and caves behind - there is nothing. Thank you!

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Mc bang Melissa yet?
Upcoming update apparently (below), might be time to dive back in and pepper my angus for potential disappointment

Weekly report!

Coming next week is a chapter of The Genesis Order that will feature some dangerous stuff! In this upcoming chapter a missing person is found, but by whom? A tense exchange leads to a scene of raw passion. Is that a sex scene or a fight scene? Can it be both?
If it's whatsherface's mom im boycotting

HellasRaven

Sep 5, 2021
Anyone else run into an issue where right after you get the second fragment in the cathedral and you walk out and the screen goes black and stays there with the music playing in the background?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes