Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Gotta love having every1 and their notmom crawl out of the woods on update day asking for stuff 5 builds behind, not search/read anything then go back to their hideout, only to come back in 3 months asking for this builds' items. Pure joy. Also shoutout to the duders showing us their inventory with crafted seeds laying around, then asking us what they're missing. This place goes above and beyond noodle-tierliciousness

• Haha
Reactions: rawr52 and DD69-1

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.47 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.45 guide here | v0.49 guide here =>

Last edited:

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
I found 4 of the 5 numbers.. 124, 576, 666, 969, just need the last number..... at the end of the hall??? which hall and where to find it?????

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Missing Secret.png

Does anyone know what secret this NPC is referencing? I'm pretty sure it was from previous updates but I'm not sure from which and where to find it. Thanks.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
FINALLY! We get to eat Heather's pussy and fuck it too! Been waiting so long for this. Now I can go back to playing the game in peace without anticipating more blue ball syndrome.

Reactions: Danlorn

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
those safes with a chain you can find here and there. there's one on the warehouse and another one outside the farm, for example
I don't think that's it. I have both of those and the hint still appears. I think it's a secret room that I missed. Thanks for your help, either way!

Ooga_Booga_

Jul 14, 2018
I found 4 of the 5 numbers.. 124, 576, 666, 969, just need the last number..... at the end of the hall??? which hall and where to find it?????
I've got the same 4. the one I'm missing is related to the clue "If you're storing food for a long time, be sure to check the code written on the package."

anyone found that yet?

Burma

May 22, 2018
Group sex/Multiple penetration tags - can anyone tell me is these about dildo stuff or there are some "game over" scenes or whatever?(I have not played the game)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I really don't care for the blond milf. I just skip all her scenes even though she's a liar. I'm just waiting to fuck the Angel she is pretty much the Jessica of this game as in looks.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes