StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Im missing one more scroll for erica, I only got "Eat Out,Blowjob, and Pussy Sex" But Idk where can I find the last her scroll at

clim123

Mar 2, 2020
I got an error saying "Failed to load : Failed to load : img/characters/$NoEStatue.png " after update v53121

Floptop

Aug 2, 2022
1st complain: Read the text before the link, or previous posts first, the last post come with a reason that it improve or fix previous posts.
2nd complain: I don't need to re-check anything i was uploaded, because it was checked before upload. You need to check the post include that link your self to understand why i'm doing that. Take a look inside my archive before extract to make sure your SMART SOFTWARES doesn't eating my files or hide it somewhere called a quarantine.
It's nice to see DirtyJack777 finally getting the patched updater to work, unfortunately I haven't been able to get it working... untill now.
I've read all your posts, followed your instructions: delete files (hashfile.txt, mc.dat, ver.dat and user.dat) etc but still no luck.

So I decided to do a little digging in the updater code and, after a few hours of bashing my head on the table, I found the culprit (in my personal situation anyway).

Without going into too much details: it seems to have to do with the decimal seperator being different, it should be a "." but for me it is a "," instead and this caused problems.
As there is no catcher for this error in the code I guess the program just gets stuck in a loop or something (stuck at "getting hash : Checking Future Updates...") as it will always be at 2% CPU load.

So after making some modifications and patching your patched launcher I finally got it to work and updated the game as it should.

For those who have downloaded the latest patched (1.0.2) from biometric and are still having problems, try my patched version instead:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Youe last option is run the program as administrator cause it's showing checking updates also today is some problem in the launcher cause i have to restart it 4 times to download the updates
Now THAT worries me!

Anybody saying "You hae to run as administrator" either doesn't know the risks that are in tthat, or does and that's the entire plan!

Now I'm suspicious!

scubabeci

Jul 9, 2018
It's nice to see DirtyJack777 finally getting the patched updater to work, unfortunately I haven't been able to get it working... untill now.
I've read all your posts, followed your instructions: delete files (hashfile.txt, mc.dat, ver.dat and user.dat) etc but still no luck.

So I decided to do a little digging in the updater code and, after a few hours of bashing my head on the table, I found the culprit (in my personal situation anyway).

Without going into too much details: it seems to have to do with the decimal seperator being different, it should be a "." but for me it is a "," instead and this caused problems.
As there is no catcher for this error in the code I guess the program just gets stuck in a loop or something (stuck at "getting hash : Checking Future Updates...") as it will always be at 2% CPU load.

So after making some modifications and patching your patched launcher I finally got it to work and updated the game as it should.

For those who have downloaded the latest patched (1.0.2) from biometric and are still having problems, try my patched version instead:
Hi Buddy, I just downloaded the TGO updater.rar file, extract it, but still not working. Shit! Any idea, what else can I try? THX!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hell yeah! New update :cool:

But I think I'm gonna wait a couple of days more cuz of this update bullshit :KEK:

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Well I liked lust epidemic very much, then I liked treasure of nadia but a bit less, end then, I'm bored with the genesis order. anything real new ? not really... The animations are fabulous, but I think we search also a real and strong story and a little level of thinking. Last update was finished in less than 10 minutes, without looking for solution anywhere else than in the oracle.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes