sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
1. The new MC is already a step up from the previous one in my opinion. I think it's pretty cool that he's a detective and has an actual career. He has a much better presence about him and looks like a fully grown man. My hope is that this MC doesn't create a pattern of just going all with anything like he did with Hannah.
Already ?!? Detective huh ? Seems to me the department thinks of him ( now ) as an errand boy :LOL: Looks can be deceptive... it may look like a fully grown man but his actions put him right back at the same spot as was Brad or Henry... given enough time it might even turn out he's even worse than them :KEK:
Heather looks great to me, a couple of people were saying she looks too young but I don't agree, she's a gorgeous milf and if she's health conscious like it appears in the game than of course she's gonna age beautifully.
Sure... it's just that MILFs don't look like girls in their 20s but do not fret this is not so uncommon as many would think... woke nation labels a 22 year old college grad a MILF just because of her looks... :KEK:
I think NLT won't throw his fanbase under the bus which he has built over LE & ToN by mixing the characters up
Yeah... it's likely that something like this never gonna happen in NLT games so that's that... fanboys must feel shit now :ROFLMAO:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
1. I don't think the incest patch is gonna be there in this game, because there is no config file to change relationships, it was there in ToN.. if someone has to make a patch, they would have to manually change the dialogue of the game
2. Yeah, Chloe's expressions are a bit dull.
3. I think NLT won't throw his fanbase under the bus which he has built over LE & ToN by mixing the characters up, to back this up, in ToN we had Brad's scenes with Katherine & Valerie along with Henry with Jessica & Piricia & there was a sorta seemed that said these characters from different games won't get intimate with other game characters, which I think comes from his respect for his fanbase
I'm not worrying about the intimacy part, it more of a let's go to know the new cast first before the cameos take place kinda thing. Having already seen the trailer I know it's inevitable before the crossovers happen, like I said I just didn't expect it to be this soon. Tasha already owning a sex shop is an example of what I mean, a new character could've filled that slot, but we'll see what happens.

The IC patch or lack thereof is gonna be an oddity, we all know that they're Mom/Sis/Bro so it's gonna be weird for me to play this without a patch. Will I still play? Of course, just stating the obvious. It's still early the game so I guess we'll see happens there also, but the NLT crew has built their empire on Incest content, it's just gonna be a little strange without it.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I encountered quite a silly bug... Went to talk to the bar guy when he was on the far right, then saved the game.
Now I'm stuck behind the bar and can't get out :cautious:

Well, time to restart ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1638702818659.png

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Already ?!? Detective huh ? Seems to me the department thinks of him ( now ) as an errand boy :LOL: Looks can be deceptive... it may look like a fully grown man but his actions put him right back at the same spot as was Brad or Henry... given enough time it might even turn out he's even worse than them :KEK:

Sure... it's just that MILFs don't look like girls in their 20s but do not fret this is not so uncommon as many would think... woke nation labels a 22 year old college grad a MILF just because of her looks... :KEK:

Yeah... it's likely that something like this never gonna happen in NLT games so that's that... fanboys must feel shit now :ROFLMAO:
For my sake then I hope you're wrong, I don't think I can tolerate another Henry type character.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I encountered quite a silly bug... Went to talk to the bar guy when he was on the far right, then saved the game.
Now I'm stuck behind the bar and can't get out :cautious:

Well, time to restart ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View attachment 1531116
Same shit as in TONs bait shop... well that's a big (n) for NLT... 2 years and he never learned this ?! :eek:

stringfellow

Jun 5, 2019
Why the hell are you still making ugly chicks ?
You should change the appearance of Chloe, Carol and Arianna who looks retarded
Do us a favor, make some beauty like Erica

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
For my sake then I hope you're wrong, I don't think I can tolerate another Henry type character.
The MC here, seems overconfident, he's definitely not Henry like character, there's an actual dialogue in the game, IIRC where he berates his middle aged coworker, David & says things like, get up from your sorry ass, or time to retire old man

sharing some SS from the game.. I strongly doubt that Henry would've said these things
1638704274169.png
1638704283551.png
1638704291506.png
1638704299442.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
he's definitely not Henry like character
I did not mean it in that sense... I meant it with dick first think later ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Other qualities will fade with time if this one is intact on a high level... well we will see in future updates !
Damn, what's wrong with Arianna? LOL
A LOT ! :KEK: Along with the other characters too... they are not necessarily bad ( except for some ) but certainly worse than former project babes ! Which begs the questions Evolution ??? Improvement ??? along with themself :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The IC patch or lack thereof is gonna be an oddity, we all know that they're Mom/Sis/Bro so it's gonna be weird for me to play t
Who is the mom and sis? From the dialogues non of them fit.

Are Heather and Chloe suppose to be MC's family? But that won't work with Hannah's dialogues about MC having a crush on Chloe. And if I'm not mistaken there were a few lines from Heather where she mentions that MC has or had a crush on Chloe, but not sure about that.

All those lines would need to be rewritten and the they how all dialogues are scattered around in those MapXXX.json files. If someone knows how to extract and re-inject the right variable for dialogues without replacing all MapXXX.json files it might be easier to make a "proper" family patch.

Btw, the variable for dialogues is "$gameVariables.setValue(21,....)".

Last edited:

Milliardo

Jul 31, 2018
I will be honest i dint play the game yet i more or less just finish ToN but i will thrown my 2 cents here, First about the MC i like the idea of a detective but i hope we get a more develop MC not a start from the scratch with a nobody, and for the cameos i have the feeling that i wont like something tells me no matter what i will get the felling of side character on my on story because of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: House Of Black

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Pray tell, exactly why does it matter that the language isn't very user-friendly? This is the first time I've heard someone complaining that people playing NLT games need to interact with JS...

If he's a JS wizard, then why exactly would it be bad to use JS? There's literally no reason not to, and no point switching to another language just so you can read his code better LMAO
It's not about me or anyone else and JS. NLT himself mentioned to use Unity or Unreal Engine one day.
1638707841849.png

You can read his full interview here:

Elordis

Aug 18, 2019

Are Heather and Chloe suppose to be MC's family? But that won't work with Hannah's dialogues about MC having a crush on Chloe. And if I'm not mistaken there were a few lines from Heather where she mentions that MC has or had a crush on Chloe, but not sure about that.

All those lines would need to be rewritten and the they how all dialogues are scattered around in those MapXXX.json files. If someone knows how to extract and re-inject the right variable for dialogues without replacing all MapXXX.json files it might be easier to make a "proper" family patch.

Well, Heather and Chloe fit pretty good i'd say. Heather for example seems much more close to MC than her status as friend's mother seem to imply. Dialogue about how MC has crush on Chloe is not much of a problem. In ToN we had Naomi who was 100% willing to ship MC and his mother/sister. MC is also pretty reluctant about his crush.

The fact that Chloe and Heather names are scattered all around game's code is more concerning. But there isn't much text right now and it can be expained by NLT not meeting release deadline and deciding to simply postpone putting variables into text. If their names will remain hardcoded for next couple of releases I imagine that incest won't be an (easy) option anymore.

Reactions: House Of Black

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The fact that Chloe and Heather names are scattered all around game's code is more concerning. But there isn't much text right now and it can be expained by NLT not meeting release deadline and deciding to simply postpone putting variables into text. If their names will remain hardcoded for next couple of releases I imagine that incest won't be an (easy) option anymore.
Different locations and events use different MapXXX.json files. This is totally normal.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Different locations and events use different MapXXX.json files. This is totally normal.
Seems like they don't get it or much worse they don't want to get ! Hence the preferred I.F. instead of " family lovers " :KEK:

I think this move was deliberate... and it was a pretty good one ( combined with the audio ) to cover his own base ! Whoever decides to go at it he's gotta work for it this time... which guarantees that NLT is not involved in it ! :LOL:

Elordis

Aug 18, 2019
I know. What I meant is that right now their names are scattered all around those files. To change "Chloe" to "Sis" you have to manually sift through entirety of those files and do it all on a case by case basis. It can probably be done automatically but will still require a non-trivial work, because you will have to analyze context to pick between "my sister" or "your sister" depending on who says what. And you will have to do it again on the next release or do a merge between your changes and NLT's which as pain in the ass in and of itself. Injecting the end result into the game is probably the least problematic thing.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I guess he dropped the pretense of his games containing IC. I’m not surprised, he dropped the gangbangs once he saw that solo dick games generally do way better. IC is still a money spinner, but it’s also risky and games like Being a DIK have shown that you don’t need it to make bags of cash. Stiglet did the same, and I’m sure copycats in general will follow suit. Perhaps in time, the only people who will make IC games will be actual IC fans, for them the risk would be worth the reward and they would be willing to go the extra mile in order to make a decent workaround patch.
A little meme.
NLT.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes