Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
im stuck at the ladde thingy, it says in the farm but when i got there, there was nothing like the puple thingy thing was not there, sooo did i do some thing wrong or what, i just cant figure this out

can anybody/anyone help me with the 3rd ladder

edited : nvm i found it,

Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
Guys do any of you know how to fix the Part where the Stone head shaped door in hell won't open? i put the 2 rocks on the stepping triggers then i step on the 1 left.. and the door wont open? help? i have latest update but i think i'm only at the content from the update before this 1. It says that there is 4 presure plates... i only see 3.. i have all 3 pressed the door wont open... bug?

Last edited:

BuggerAll69

Apr 8, 2021
Guys do any of you know how to fix the Part where the Stone head shaped door in hell won't open? i put the 2 rocks on the stepping triggers then i step on the 1 left.. and the door wont open? help? i have latest update but i think i'm only at the content from the update before this 1.
There are actually 4 trigger plates. You have to coax Ella onto one of them (which is a pain in the ass).

BuggerAll69

Apr 8, 2021
im stuck at the ladde thingy, it says in the farm but when i got there, there was nothing like the puple thingy thing was not there, sooo did i do some thing wrong or what, i just cant figure this out

can anybody/anyone help me with the 3rd ladder

edited : nvm i found it,
Where?

Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
There are actually 4 trigger plates. You have to coax Ella onto one of them (which is a pain in the ass).
Yea i know but i don't see the 4th one anywhere... humm NM found it it's invisible i accidently found it while moving a rock around.. such a bad designed game wtf. things are very much not clear.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
The recycle bin, unless you want to bork your game.
It's actually one of the LEAST invasive and problematic Mods around.
Most mods fail due to User error any way.
138,000 Downloads with only a handful of "I need help!" responses so...

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes