Jan 10, 2021
I have downloaded only updates for windows and i finished v.53121 before guys can anybody help me about running latest updates on windows? Do i need to extract files which i recently downloaded directly into the old files or what else do i need to do

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
The Genesis Order [v.87092] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Original - 10.7GB, Compressed - 1.35GB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

LQ Version
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only (LQ)

Mega - Mega
GoFile -

(LQ) - Original - 10.7GB, Compressed - 840MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Why this isn't pinned for Christs sake??? Thank you my friend

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What! You are back?? I was so enjoying your absence. I guess it was just false hopes that you were banned from this thread.
Guess this means you are just as a dirtbag as me so you have no place to " enjoy MY absence " :LOL:

See how low you can go with one go ? :p Just because you are not an active forum reader and I'm not writing here so often what made you think of that ? :eek: Not curious at an answer just reflect on yourself you holier than thou noodle :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Madalyn wasn’t in the endgame orgy scene, no, but as you pointed out, she’s still “Henry’s girl”, in that she won’t have sex with any other man.

She is an antagonist, but, when you look at it, her role relative to Henry isn’t all that different from, say, Lillian’s relative to William; and yet Lillian ended up part of William’s harem just the same.
but practically, henry and canmore fucked that same body

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Such a long buildup for such a lame scene with Hannah + her and Alia together is probably a crime against humanity

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Such a long buildup for such a lame scene with Hannah + her and Alia together is probably a crime against humanity
It was always going to be odd because William can’t do anything to Alia - even at the point before the scene, but I could guess that there was going to be one, I found it hard to imagine what could possibly happen. The ‘harem honour code’ is going to make scenes like this odd. If they are going to stick to the code they shouldn’t mix the girls in the scenes.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I have downloaded only updates for windows and i finished v.53121 before guys can anybody help me about running latest updates on windows? Do i need to extract files which i recently downloaded directly into the old files or what else do i need to do
You need every single update only file that has been released since your last game. and you have to install them in exactly the right order. If even 1 update is missing or the order is wrong, it won't work.

I recommend that you unzip the update only first. Then mark the unziped folder and copy it to where your game folder of the same name is. You will then be asked if you want to replace the files with the same name. You answer that with yes. That's all, very simple :cool:

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
There's always a time when you need to finish the project.
This update is crap. Total crap.
Bugs, sloppy graphics, text isn't connected with it.
Absolutely understandable that author need a stable income while his new project isn't ready yet but none the less.

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021
Absolutely understandable that author need a stable income while his new project isn't ready yet but none the less.
What are you smoking? There are no bugs in the update unless you modded it or played compress which is your fault. And the graphics is the same as always.

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl and madmit

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
What are you smoking? There are no bugs in the update unless you modded it or played compress which is your fault. And the graphics is the same as always.
I found one but I consider it minor and didn't bother me too much. In the scene with the goose, I was pushing the rock around and I got into a position where the game stop responding - the MC wouldn't move and the menu would not open. I had to quit the game and I lost a little bit of unsaved progress. Not a big deal but definitely a bug.

I have also encountered a few times, that when collecting lots of artefacts (for mining gold) in the forest after collecting around 40-50 items the game simply crashes and closes down. Feels like a buffer overloading. I've experienced this a few times - now I just save after every 20 artefacts collected and have never experienced the problem since. But you can try it, run around the forest collecting artefacts and after 40-50 collected you may experience the crash yourself.

But overall I have found the game to be much more stable and bug-free than most games out there.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I can not confirm that. I've been following the developer regularly since TON. And that never happened to me. That never happened to me. If your story is true, I think something went wrong with your update. Maybe you missed an update in between. However, the installation usually crashes then :unsure:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
"Not to get too far ahead of myself, but also coming in September is the best story I've ever written. What happens when you mix Hannah and Alia? Find out in September!" NLT Media Weekly Report (28/8/23)

Really? :confused: Did the last TGO chapter (v.87092) really feature the best story for NLT Media games ever written? :( Maybe it's just me but WTF? :cautious:

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes