Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021
There's always a time when you need to finish the project.
This update is crap. Total crap.
Bugs, sloppy graphics, text isn't connected with it.
Absolutely understandable that author need a stable income while his new project isn't ready yet but none the less.
What are you smoking? There are no bugs in the update unless you modded it or played compress which is your fault. And the graphics is the same as always.

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl and madmit

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
What are you smoking? There are no bugs in the update unless you modded it or played compress which is your fault. And the graphics is the same as always.
I found one but I consider it minor and didn't bother me too much. In the scene with the goose, I was pushing the rock around and I got into a position where the game stop responding - the MC wouldn't move and the menu would not open. I had to quit the game and I lost a little bit of unsaved progress. Not a big deal but definitely a bug.

I have also encountered a few times, that when collecting lots of artefacts (for mining gold) in the forest after collecting around 40-50 items the game simply crashes and closes down. Feels like a buffer overloading. I've experienced this a few times - now I just save after every 20 artefacts collected and have never experienced the problem since. But you can try it, run around the forest collecting artefacts and after 40-50 collected you may experience the crash yourself.

But overall I have found the game to be much more stable and bug-free than most games out there.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There's always a time when you need to finish the project.
This update is crap. Total crap.
Bugs, sloppy graphics, text isn't connected with it.
Absolutely understandable that author need a stable income while his new project isn't ready yet but none the less.
I can not confirm that. I've been following the developer regularly since TON. And that never happened to me. That never happened to me. If your story is true, I think something went wrong with your update. Maybe you missed an update in between. However, the installation usually crashes then :unsure:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
"Not to get too far ahead of myself, but also coming in September is the best story I've ever written. What happens when you mix Hannah and Alia? Find out in September!" NLT Media Weekly Report (28/8/23)

Really? :confused: Did the last TGO chapter (v.87092) really feature the best story for NLT Media games ever written? :( Maybe it's just me but WTF? :cautious:

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
There are a lot of complaints here, come on guys don't be pessimistic about the latest update, here have something to lift the spirits or the...
Note: if you download the videos you will see the subtitles. The first video has subtitles, the second does not and the third is forced subtitles and well the fourth with a speech bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.87092):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.87092):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
updated, credit to the original authors

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Why has there not been an update for Mac for almost 6 months? I used to look fwd to each update and enjoyed playing this game and its predecessor....

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
v0.87 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.86 guide here | v0.88 guide here =>
I had trouble with puzzle 10. She kept getting trapped as you can see in the picture.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You can use the blue one for an extra block and the health to just do a good timing attack to brute force it, don't think I had the proper solution. I set my 3 up about where your column of red is.

Edit: I found an easy no timing solution.

Puzzle 10:
Push the left block out and back to under the red, kite the blue dude to here.
Push the right block out to cover the gap, pull the red guys down and hit the fire. Push the block out of your way and leave.

The Youtube walkthrough is even easier, you don't need the blue guy. You go get the heart and let him stone immediately, then just use the right block in the gap and pull the red ones down to stone as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: karlosos

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Scene 1 (Andrea) of the Bonus Content in the Scene Player of my game is greyed out. What's that all about? :confused:
I've had things like that happen and it's usually one or more saves you've made fucked up. You may have to go back and replay previous episodes, use somebody else's save, or a backup save if you keep them. (y)

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I've had things like that happen and it's usually one or more saves you've made fucked up. You may have to go back and replay previous episodes, use somebody else's save, or a backup save if you keep them. (y)
That once before to me too. Make sure that you turned off all filters in the gallery player before doing anything major.

onlinenaotempause

Nov 29, 2019
Hi Guys! i´m having some problem with the game, i dont know if its that way or i´m doing something wrong.

But everytime i open the game, its like i´m already tipping down.

i click with the mouse and keeps going down, its impossible to play like that =(

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi Guys! i´m having some problem with the game, i dont know if its that way or i´m doing something wrong.

i click with the mouse and keeps going down, its impossible to play like that =(
So do yourself a favor and unplug any plug-in-play devices that are on your rig... and remember rpgm is picky on such things so whenever you wanna play with those games you should act accordingly ^ ;)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

It's probably a defective keyboard. Try to hit more times the down arrow

IzuruExperiment

May 28, 2021
I also have this issue
so, I found the solution its 1. get the Kamasutra about Mellissa from the secret room under the statue at the Wilkes mansion will naturally unlock the room from progressing through the game or 2. just get 25% of the game completed which also may include you getting any 2 Kamasutra then you will unlock puzzle 2 and you have to complete the puzzles in order to unlock the next puzzle. this is from my experience and a little testing that I did I save often so I had a save file that was on 24% and after getting past 25% I notice at some point I unlocked puzzle 2 so I went back to my save file that was 24% and I didn't have puzzle 2 unlocked so I kept progressing till I got to 25% and see if it changed anything which was right around the time I'm about to get the Mellissa Kamasutra from the secret room under the statue in Wilkes mansion, when I do get that Kamasutra I get 25% so I'm leaning more towards just get to 25% completion while also getting any 2 Kamasutra but it could be that you have to get Mellissa Kamasutra in the secret room hope this helps.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes