Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
I can't get any further with the boulder in version V93122 (the boulder is too heavy to move), probably because I only have strength 5.
Does anyone know a trick without having to go back many, many versions?

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Advantages of this game are gameplay, quality and frequency of updates. However my opinion is that animations and models are the same from game to game. Probably in the next game we are gonna have same models and animations. Im already tired of that, but on the other side this game have too many advantages and thats why it is one of the best games in forum. Btw I have never liked 2D games and this is only 2D type of game I like in entire forum (And dev's previous games).

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.93 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.92 guide here | v0.94 guide here =>

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
sorry if its been asked before but is there a discussion thread for symphony of the serpent similar to what there was with the genesis order before it was released?
Why? The game does not exist for now. So, any discussion about nothing it's useless...

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
Please help, where do I find an old book in version v93122?, I need more intelligence to unlock 36 puzzle. Any help in this matter is appreciated

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
This last Kama Sutra page with Hannah made me think: were there any other scenes with titjobs before this? I saw that replay scene 22 with Carol had one, but I don’t remember any besides that. Also, I would’ve thought titjobs would be included under the “teasing” filter, kind of like the thighjob in scene 118 with Arianna, but it doesn’t seem like that’s the case, so what’s “teasing” supposed to filter for?

Apr 19, 2023
Why? The game does not exist for now. So, any discussion about nothing it's useless...
Unless a top tier NLT Media patron dutifully and regularly posts updates for Symphony of the Serpent, or somebody cracks the game's new installer/launcher/updater, like having sex with a real honest to goodness flesh and blood girl, the only chance that many on this forum have to experience it personally will be if they put their hands in their pockets and pay for it! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes