sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My operating system is Windows 11, and I currently can't progress any further since the infinite "Now loading" screen only appears at Wilkes mansion. Can't even save the game.
I hope you did not hop on the train who just blindly " upgrades " his nw and other stuffs coz that can lead to such things... if you did then restore it to the one the game was shipped with... check your codecs too ( K-Lite ) and the inability of saving can occur if you don't have sufficient authority over your rig... ( administrator ) or if you play it online and have not played the game from your account :rolleyes: :p

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Check out Anya Petrova from Symphony of the Serpent as she is spotted outside of Emerald Ridge Arena. What's she up to? This tease is from the game trailer that is being released on February 4th! A new render computer was added to the NLT family today to handle the remaining load of The Genesis Order alongside all the new videos being rendered for Symphony of the Serpent. That's now 6 GPUs working non-stop!

The next chapter of The Genesis Order is only hours away! Some naughty Kamasutra pages and an XXX video for some lovely MILFs are coming along with a cute and sexy story featuring a certain girl next door.

Stay tuned for more previews of SotS coming over the next two weeks leading up to the release of the trailer!

Thanks for your support! Have a great week and enjoy the new TGO chapter!

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.95012):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.95012):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
updated

Feb 8, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.95012 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make incremental TGO updates if anybody's interested.

Mega

In the ZIP there's a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.

goblolo691

Mar 29, 2018
Hi mates, can enyone help me? Game runs well, but scenes goin white:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Resently i change GPU from old Nvidia for modern AMD.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 237 Votes