Sep 14, 2023
F95zone stars to suck more and more, I didn't even get a notice, that this game was updated, so many new posts, not one message. And in latest Updates, I don't see a genesis order either. Thank god, I saw it was the 16the and wondered if a new update had arrived yesterday, else I would have totally missed it...

Apr 19, 2023
Another bonus chapter is out and another one will be released in 17 days.. someone know how much bonus chapter nlt will release? i'm waiting the end for play this piece of art Thanks :)
We're at 93% now and each bonus release has added 1% to the total. So there's seven more updates until the game is complete meaning that, at two a month, the last update will be on April 2nd 2024 and the game done and dusted. (y)

asgard24

Sep 17, 2017
Hi!
My current version is v.91112, and skipped v.92. Where can I download just the update of v.92, so I can play v.93?

Lasturus vain

Dec 10, 2023
Hey guys, i need help with the saves issue. my saves wont appear under the the www folder and the closest thing i could find was a javascript file which says saves stored in local data. how can i find my saves, ive tried looking under the users tab and nothing so far

TurboTorpedo

Aug 18, 2023
Hey guys, i need help with the saves issue. my saves wont appear under the the www folder and the closest thing i could find was a javascript file which says saves stored in local data. how can i find my saves, ive tried looking under the users tab and nothing so far
In this RPGM the saves are not in the game folder, they are in C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data. (Windows hidden folder)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes