☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
simply a masterpiece

bu4o

Aug 3, 2020
Damn! So the main story will end at around 80% completion? How much stuff is going to be at the Endgame? Some casual adventures and teasing of the next game, I assume?

Reactions: rayyy69

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Damn! So the main story will end at around 80% completion? How much stuff is going to be at the Endgame? Some casual adventures and teasing of the next game, I assume?
I don't know.

Wait!

I've had an idea!

Why don't we (i.e. You) check the post 4 up from yours - the one that was from 1 hr 53 min before your post.

You know
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2698959

Amulets, relics, unholy items... The next chapter of The Genesis Order unlocks the entire Wilkes mansion as you search for a way to keep the world safe from evil. However, someone will have to come close to sin else a loved one's soul could be lost forever. Making a deal with the Devil has never been sexier.

This puzzle-filled chapter of TGO will feature three new sexy scenes, a new Kamasutra page, and a pinup featuring two sexy lady's of the law. This is one of the final chapters of TGO's main storyline. In the coming week the last chapters will be completed and major work will begin to bring the final epic scenes to life. Stay tuned next week as I will be announcing the date of the final chapter of The Genesis Order which will mark the beginning of the bonus content chapters as well as teasers about game #4.

Thank you for all the support and enjoy the new chapter coming Thursday!

(Nota Bene: If you intend to update later make a copy of your www directory now!)

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Well it can't go much further, I think, I mean the main story.

But we still got the puzzles part, and probably a few more videos in the xx shop.

We also got Heather only having 2 pages, and Erica 4. So who knows...

We got fishing game in the older TON game, maybe get something here too.

And we still need to get the orgies, where everyone participates.

We still have a TNT box to explode under Judy's room. Still a lot of places that are still closed off.

Just the usual finishing touch. And on to the next game...

Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Update day!

Super excited for the update as it looks like the story is coming to a close. I can't wait to see who wins and if anyone escape the harem.

The guide video is also up on YouTube ready to premiere when the update goes live. Looks like a long video so should be a huge update.

For the full walkthrough for TGO click here The Genesis Order Story Guide:

Walkthrough for the latest update click here -

bu4o

Aug 3, 2020
I don't know.

Wait!

I've had an idea!

Why don't we (i.e. You) check the post 4 up from yours - the one that was from 1 hr 53 min before your post.

You know
How nice, you even counted the minutes))
I saw that post, now I wanna discuss it. We do that sometimes here, you know? Not just write "where update link" or "I'm stuck, what do I do?"

Reactions: Ayer and El Buho

Surf Dude

Mar 3, 2018
The story/game-play of The Genesis Order is not as good as it's prequels. The animations are much better though.
So I am already excited about the new game. Will it be a continuation or a complete new story?

Reactions: Ayer

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The story/game-play of The Genesis Order is not as good as it's prequels. The animations are much better though.
So I am already excited about the new game. Will it be a continuation or a complete new story?
I don't think NLT has said publicly if it's a continuation or otherwise yet.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v1.03] Compressed

Let me know if you have any issues.
Virustotal -

FULL UPDATE ONLY (not compressed)
1.00 ---> 1.01

Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

1.01 ---> 1.02
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

1.02 ---> 1.03
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Optional - NW.js update

Compressed
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only
1.00 ---> 1.01
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

1.01 ---> 1.02
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

1.02 ---> 1.03
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

Original - 12.6GB, Compressed - 1.56GB
Mega -
GoFile -

LQ Version
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings

Update Only (LQ)

1.00 ---> 1.01
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

1.01 ---> 1.02
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

1.02 ---> 1.03
Mega -
GoFile -
Pixeldrain -

(LQ) - Original - 12.6GB, Compressed - 940MB
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Just when i thought we're finally getting a romantic one on one sex with Melissa:

This is my biggest problem with ToN, and i kinda disappointed (but not surprised), the same case happened in this game again. Just a total boring group sex fuck fest with no emotion at all.

3.70 star(s) 220 Votes