Mar 28, 2019
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

1. The save location is the same as ToN.
3 . Upload your save, and:
},
"variables": {
"_data": {
"@c": 21,
"@a": [
null,

The third value is money.

Last edited:
Reactions: prihsta and Ale69

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sad the house upgrades don't work yet, we'll have to wait for dudes to ask why stuff is over 2 mil $ in 1st update and how to cheat $ to buy them. Good thing a dude already posted how to saveedit higher up in the thread, can't have NLT game without fucking everything up on day 1 by haxing your save. As if the 2 years of ToN didn't happen and people just discovered you can play games with pron

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom and sixart

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
NLT renders his characters without background and use them as alpha layer. Not to mention that he has like 10 RTX 3090.
Not for most cutscenes though & mostly for loop repeat animations & expressions. & even this environment looks unsharp...I guess he just used LE textures & models for nostalgia, even for UI ;) as we know nostalgia never fails...but if it does he will remaster this to be sold on steam in the future...
Since every1 and their mom are playing on phones and none of them can play without turning vids to low rez, there's less than 0% chance you'll get anything higher than what you got. Aside that dude that redoes vids on 4K and takes up 20GB per update
Even at ~3Mbps bitrate 720p MP4 shouldn't look this bad...If he has 10 RTX 3090(I have seen the screenshot which was a sus) then the whole process would take few seconds to render at 4k then downsize to 720p or 1080p. Size won't be an issue , RPGM can play .webm files...It is clear he was too "busy" with voice actors & lip-sync...Danson/Slim gone through same backlash for this same reason. Also who the fuck renders at 29.64FPS for cutscenes?...if NLT was going for film motion then it would be 23.56 FPS, if size was the factor 25 FPS ~2Mbps is optimal.
Unless he has swicted back to Daz3D Genesis 2 Models instead of using v3 or v8... that would explain chole's distorted jaw at the church(expression pack mixup) , some janky cloth physics & old(GE2 assests) hair & cloths.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not for most cutscenes though
Correct. He use it for sex scenes mostly.
then the whole process would take few seconds to render at 4k
Yes, without background and characters only. Even if he has 10 3090 he can't pool their cudo cores to render faster. As far as I know you can't link more than two 3090 via NVLink due to Daz's memory cap (not sure if the same goes for 3 Ds Max and other render engines.). Batch rendering via network on 5 render stations shouldn't be a problem for him.
swicted back to Daz3D Genesis 2 Models
Always thought that he use outdated models and the same poses.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart and X0M3!

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Well, we have our starting spot.

So far:

Pros:
- I like that our lead is a bit older and more mature, even if just by a few years
- The cop angle could make things interesting.
- Soundtrack is nice so far

Cons:
- Really thin intro. The opening cut scene was worth a giggle, but other than that, quite light on the content (oh well)
- I had to look at Madalyn again (shudder)
- Chloe's got that 3-pack-a-day back alley burnout look to her. Sunken eyes, skeletal face, just... something not quite right there. I'm sure I'll get used to it with time if needed, but she's rather jarring in comparison to the rest of the cast.

I look forward to the 2-week update to see what it shall bring!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Not for most cutscenes though & mostly for loop repeat animations & expressions. & even this environment looks unsharp...I guess he just used LE textures & models for nostalgia, even for UI ;) as we know nostalgia never fails...but if it does he will remaster this to be sold on steam in the future...

Even at ~3Mbps bitrate 720p MP4 shouldn't look this bad...If he has 10 RTX 3090(I have seen the screenshot which was a sus) then the whole process would take few seconds to render at 4k then downsize to 720p or 1080p. Size won't be an issue , RPGM can play .webm files...It is clear he was too "busy" with voice actors & lip-sync...Danson/Slim gone through same backlash for this same reason. Also who the fuck renders at 29.64FPS for cutscenes?...if NLT was going for film motion then it would be 23.56 FPS, if size was the factor 25 FPS ~2Mbps is optimal.
Unless he has swicted back to Daz3D Genesis 2 Models instead of using v3 or v8... that would explain chole's distorted jaw at the church(expression pack mixup) , some janky cloth physics & old(GE2 assests) hair & cloths.
he doesn't have 10* 3090s, who tf is spreading that news lol

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
he doesn't have 10* 3090s, who tf is spreading that news lol
He shared a screenshot of 10 3090 windows drivers a while back on discord?...that is why I wrote later "which was a sus", 2 3090 is more than enough...but also it won't be far fetched if he really does have 10 3090 with the money he got from ~10k patron suckers.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
New MC is fucking ugly lol
This good thing for help ugly player identify with new MC. If new MC is ugly but get plenty of pussy action in game ugly player probably feel more likely that he have chance to do same in RL! :ROFLMAO: NLT Media like to stroke ego of lost and lonely player and encourage them to hope. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
He shared a screenshot of 10 3090 windows drivers a while back on discord?...that is why I wrote later "which was a sus", 2 3090 is more than enough...but also it won't be far fetched if he really does have 10 3090 with the money he got from ~10k patron suckers.
You sure that wasn't Icstor? These supposed 10 3090ies seem like an urban legend popping up here and there.

• Wow
Reactions: X0M3!
3.70 star(s) 232 Votes