AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I just finished the game, 100%, but there's still a locked door in the cultist's basement.
Is it even possible to open that? Map shows there's an actual room there too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
Hi, i went to channel 4 and inside the surveillance room there was some footsteps with detective's eye. I got the chest key but now i cant get out of the wall. i seem to be stuck in there. Any help plz? i added my oracle current mission so if its a bug at least someone send me a save on this part. thank you
1713939161971.png

Reactions: Jubileu

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
The extra scene (with alia) breaks the immersion fully especially when carol walks back inside and she isnt there and hannah is both with alia and at the church, the scene should have been a bonus episode at the end of the game cuz im confused rn

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
is there any way for me to find out what key I'm missing I have done everything in the game but I seem to have missed one key to unlock my final kamasutra chest.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
is there any way for me to find out what key I'm missing I have done everything in the game but I seem to have missed one key to unlock my final kamasutra chest.
Yes, in the post game, any npc you talk to (like the shop dude, or anyone in the streets) gives you a hint of what you are missing.

I was missing a single key too at the end, and npc was talking something about geological history of hell. So my final key and the 2 demon fossils were in hell.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I need a help.
Does anyone keep the Cutscenes for this game ?
My Laptop is unable to turn on(because the charger and the battery are busted) and some of the cutscenes from the game that i have backed up are inside.
I just need a specific Cutscene where Carol get banged Outdoor next to her Truck. That's all. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Gurumawaru

Feb 17, 2018
I need a help.
Does anyone keep the Cutscenes for this game ?
My Laptop is unable to turn on(because the charger and the battery are busted) and some of the cutscenes from the game that i have backed up are inside.
I just need a specific Cutscene where Carol get banged Outdoor next to her Truck. That's all. Thank you very much.

Reactions: randommal3

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
why does amanda from LE randomly appear when im speaking to nellie after kimberly goes into the rift and i help john get the fingerprint lock?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
is anyone getting a blackscreen when talking to judy at the endgame in the kitchen
No. I played 1.0 from start to finish without encountering any game-breaking bug, just mild visual ones.
why does amanda from LE randomly appear when im speaking to nellie after kimberly goes into the rift and i help john get the fingerprint lock?
Visual bug, if I'm remembering correctly it was just for a single paragraph in that dialogue.
It kinda spoiled that the character would appear later :(
does this game require for us to play the previous games or is this one loosely connected?
This is the Third game and is heavily linked to events of the Second one.
Some character from the Second game also appear and activity help in the plot.
The First game is a little less relevant, but would be also nice to play that also for full context of events.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes