Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Not sure if that's fully correct and stable solution but merging contents of "www" folder of windows game with "Resources/app.nw" folder of mac game seems to work for me. However, I used the full version of a win recent release.
worked for me as well

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
"not so mom"
hahahahahahahahaaaaa
fuck it

Everyone that supports NLT on patreon is inderectly ruin the game and what NLT was before.
Abandon Patreon is the only solution to get the real NLT back

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
what i need to do in the forest for pass big grass? not mom house i think is farm's house then impossible because she is in the shower...

roykindj

Dec 30, 2018
will we one day be entitled to slightly more substantial updates in terms of playable content ? (no flame it's just a question)

Bob the bob

Apr 26, 2017
Ugh, apparently I didn't get the machete recipe in the barn (no glow makes them harder to see this time around) and now I can't leave Heather's house to go get it, even though I have the parts. Just waiting for a save I guess then.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
some bugs in new update i think, up key keep pressing on it own. even when i plug off my keyboard
Yeah... that might be the result offa your plug in play stuffs... unplug them all and you might find the game is still intact as a matter of fact... though this goes on since LE so it's a new " bug " ....... oh wait ! :eek:

I don't know wich is not mom house, and from ella's event she don't give me anything only ass
That big fucking exclamation mark on the map is not enough to get you where you need to go ????? :oops::oops::oops:
lol-rofl.gif :KEK:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Well my predic was wrong... pretty much totally... but GOOD for like mystery and devilish occurrence! (y) Not much story and what there was, was pretty silly; not much game to speak of, nice art and animations; all thing considered chapter was a lot of work for two week completion, I say, but a bit vacuous for me although admit made me smile, sniff and chuckle. :LOL: Surprised to see Ella character used up so soon and in such a way. ("Can you assist to pull butt-plug out of ass, Detective, and then insert and piston cock in and out of expanded colon as reward for find blade sharpener present?" :ROFLMAO:) Oh, boy. A bit too redic for me whether meant to be or not. And MC must have prostate like oversized grapefruit to store such quantity of joy-juice inside body! :eek: Okay, okay. I understand and so not critique more. Light relief and humorous episode, fair enough, but am look forward to darker episode coming, when William attend dinner at Wilkes mansion with Lillian and Erica, and hope for more shade and shadow to intrude and plethora of satanic, hellish and dark miracles to arise to plague both the evil and the good.

(Where is supreme villainess Madalyn Rose hiding out for fuck sake?)

People still shooting shit about incest on thread!? WTF? I thought matter settled long past for THERE IS NONE IN TGO! :mad:

Last edited:

Snorky1000

Dec 22, 2021
Little bit disapointed used the update patch but think there is nothing new ,it say you finished your quests already lol

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
Ugh, apparently I didn't get the machete recipe in the barn (no glow makes them harder to see this time around) and now I can't leave Heather's house to go get it, even though I have the parts. Just waiting for a save I guess then.
Turn the water on where the hose connects to the house.

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes