Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
read this one, mate .. that's all I can say.. the guy who made the fan-made patch actually wrote this.. he'd have to re-write dialogues for incest to make sense... if you have to re-write things to fit narrative then it's not there to begin with.. hope you understand.

what NLT was before, isn't what NLT is now.. I just hope users understand this.. glad that OP is updated finally & got rid of misleading tags
No tag means the content is there, obviously. Only a bigotkinkshamer like yourself can't understand that basic fact. 2 modders saying lolnope never occured anyway. Only wincest is real, everything else is fake news.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
In any cases, if MC's family ties aren't clear for you, Hannah being Carol's daughter and Chloe being Heather's daughter is much clearer. You know these people will all have sex together.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
In any cases, if MC's family ties aren't clear for you, Hannah being Carol's daughter and Chloe being Heather's daughter is much clearer. You know these people will all have sex together.
they can be in same room having sex, no problems there, in Treasure of Nadia, Janet & Kaley were too in the same room.. if they touch each other then that's a red flag, that's patreon's rule... Naomi & Alia too, they never touched each other yet MC banged them both.. again, hope you understand

EDIT:: it's made clear a number of times & we know for a fact that; Hannah is Carol's daughter and Chloe is Heather's daughter.. however, all these characters are NO WAY related to MC.. that's that point

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
read this one, mate .. that's all I can say.. the guy who made the fan-made patch actually wrote this.. he'd have to re-write dialogues for incest to make sense... if you have to re-write things to fit narrative then it's not there to begin with.. hope you understand.

what NLT was before, isn't what NLT is now.. I just hope users understand this.. glad that OP is updated finally & got rid of misleading tags
As they say, "save your breath". They are not going to stop with this Mom, Sister search.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
they can be in same room having sex, no problems there, in Treasure of Nadia, Janet & Kaley were too in the same room.. if they touch each other then that's a red flag, that's patreon's rule... Naomi & Alia too, they never touched each other yet MC banged them both.. again, hope you understand

I guess so. But yet again, it was implied that the MC in Treasure of Nadia was the son, even if not officially. You just need to use your imagination.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I guess so. But yet again, it was implied that the MC in Treasure of Nadia was the son, even if not officially. You just need to use your imagination.
don't guess mate, just check back the videos of ToN & see are Naomi & Alia or Janet & Kaley touching each other during the sex scenes ?.. you will find your answer.. as far imagination goes, there's no stopping anybody, but if try to make relations not intended by the developer, then the dialogues won't make sense.. will just leave it here.. as OP is already updated, people will still complain rather than seeing facts so.. take care (y)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
don't guess mate, just check back the videos of ToN & see are Naomi & Alia or Janet & Kaley touching each other during the sex scenes ?.. you will find your answer.. as far imagination goes, there's no stopping anybody, but if try to make relations not intended by the developer, then the dialogues won't make sense.. will just leave it here.. as OP is already updated, people will still complain rather than seeing facts so.. take care (y)
You got yourself a new rando fan who's been facepalming all your posts. Grats

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The dialogue has to make clear that there's no incest, like by using words like landlady or some other contrived explanations. But the implication of incest isn't in the dialogue, it's in the behavior of the characters. If they behave like they are related, it's because they are.

Reactions: Soggy Bread
Dec 26, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by NLT Media
Version of the game: The Genesis Order [v.12021]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1,5GB
Compressed Size: 660MB - MEGA -

If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi! As soon as you start the game, it says:
Loading error:
Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
no more updates for mac???
Another member used a folder from the windows update to bring the mac version to current version. I've done it before with Linux Mint by merging the www folders and overwriting. It can work if you don't want to wait for the "official" version.
Edited.. the post by another member is here

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Geez... some of these dudes must be true geniuses...
5Pm.gif
Ehh whatever who are we kidding here ?! This was the expected outcome right from the getgo ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes