Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Let's examine the plight of savers : you get something looking for a specific #, you already have the same thing with a different #, so what do you do ? Hit F2 and rename it to match what's needed ? Nah, that's too cumbersome. Better to go on a thread and cry you need a random duder's file and hope some1 will link it, then pray again it's the right thing and it won't fomat your life. Pure chaos indeed, wonder how so many people can cope through all that

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Melissa to MC: Don't fuck up this interrogation

MC proceeds to literally do that

Melissa: What the fuck were you thinking you fucking moron?

MC: Gosh, why is she such a bitch?

I think this MC is the dumbest detective in the whole station lol
I mean, if we're being fair the difference between the dumbest and smartest detective in the whole station is likely not particularly large. Every character we've been introduced to so far has started acting like a dumb ass sooner rather than later. MC's boss is particularly dense.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Save doesn't work for me, and before you ask I have DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave...
Uuuuhm, maybe before you use my saves you should take a look how they are named.
As you could see they are respectively named DefaultTGOfile9.rpgsave and DefaultTGOfile10.rpgsave, now if you don't make a save in your game in the 9 and 10th slot before and then overwrite them with mines you can't use them, RPGM don't see saves that don't exist previously, it doesn't work like Renpy that allow you to put a save made by others an open them regardlessy.
The global save is created once you open the game automatically, so it's not an issue.
Alternatively you can create a save in the first slot, rename one of my saves DefaultTGOsave1.rpgsave and overwrite your with mine.
This way you will be able to use my saves without a problem, ok? I hope I've been clear enough, let me know if you have problem. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Well, i was not expecting the Melissa route to be somewhat love-hate relatioship. Interesting to say at least. I really hope NLT writing department don't mess it up.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack_Raf and DD69-1

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
well thx but it won't work without the DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave File if it is not save slot 1
That's why you need to create a fictious save in your game, rename mines accordingly and overwrite yours with mines in your data saves folder in order to make them work. :)

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Looking for deep immersive storytelling in an NLT game is like expecting a 5-star dining experience from Waffle House. I truly hope this is a whoosh moment and im not seeing the sarcasm lol

We just watched a group of armed men scurry away from a larger group of armed police like a Bugs Bunny villain. The only thing NLT was missing was the Road Runner dust trail sfx.

I appreciate the consistency of updates as always but TGO is still buns.
Ah but lots of revelation and curiosity raised during last update.

For example: Hint that robed men in Wilkes mansion are people affected by Curse of Nadia, so must have traded Casula treasure and hence once Eclipse Guild members more than likely. (Why are they not dead? How long have they got left? Why are they still serving Lillian? Could Charles Wilkes be one such person and not dead at all? Could the curse be reversed in some way and Charles restored to previous state?) Hint that much of Treasure of Nadia and other Guild wealth is hidden somewhere in vault in Wilkes mansion. Lillian behaviour indicates that she did not know Duncan personally or about Guild role late father appears to have had. Also Nellie showed great disrespect towards Duncan in front of other Guild members. Does this indicate that she might be his superior within the Guild? Could Nellie be the person pulling all the strings behind the criminal scene in North Santiva? And Why did Andrea tell William not to worry about Duncan Helmer the most formidable and dangerous member of the Guild? Why was Andrea so certain that the crime rate in North Santiva was low and would remain low for duration? Could Commissioner Kimura be in league with Helmer and struck some kind of a deal with him, e.g., Helmer agrees to keep crime low in Kimura's district in return for her allowing him to run reboot of Eclipse Guild from headquarters in her district?

Tons of other information contained in dialogues and I hope for at least one non-sexual dramatic scene per update.

No more time to write more but very much information disclosed in last update if but look - or read I say. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: keefer43

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Man, you still have hope after this update ? William's dialogue when he gets caught by Melissa is ridiculous
I don't have hope for William. Every NLT's MCs is mf doofus. I have a slight hope about how NLT will execute the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
let me know if you have problem. :)
He's got nothing BUT ! :eek: :rolleyes: :KEK: Jk... you think he got it ? ;):LOL:
Ah but lots of revelation and curiosity raised during last update.
I don't think Duncan hinted it... he was wondering ! Besides as far as I remember Nadia Curse makes one old not a freak :KEK: Nellie did not show respect... ? Should she ? :unsure: I don't think she is affiliated with the guild ( not directly at least ) but a freelancer ;) Ain't a mastermind she's just an experienced veteran :LOL: But a lonely bitch as well who is desperate for a big time dicking :love::KEK: Andrea is a wildcard here ( I suspect in cahoots :KEK: ) but the DH intel could just have been a PR stunt since Fuckface will keep fucking the news anchor... I mean give intel to the people about the case :ROFLMAO: Best way to sell a lie is if you believe the lie ! ;)
To put it mildly.... Talk about someone with his head up is bum..... :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:oops::rolleyes: a tosser maybeee ?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

I'm more interested in this : CAN WE FUCK MOM ?!? :p
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
having problem downloading the compressed version, any advise?
besides downloading the full version.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
He's got nothing BUT ! :eek: :rolleyes: :KEK: Jk... you think he got it ? ;):LOL:

:oops::rolleyes: a tosser maybeee ?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

I'm more interested in this : CAN WE FUCK MOM ?!? :p
:KEK:
I don't know, honest, I tried to be as clear as possible within my knowledge... I hope it will suffice :D
LOOOOL!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I seriously hope not.. I mean I'm not against incest, but when it doesn't have any logic sense in a story.... Weeell...:oops::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes