Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Im still surprised about how fast this creator makes his content. More developers must take example of you dude.

Reactions: Lovv99

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
As far as I remember RPG Maker doesn't support FullHD nor 4K resolution for animations.
Could be. I assumed the higher resolution mentioned referred only to video animations. The Weekly Report hints that new high res versions of Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia were being planned for future release which must mean, surely, that both of these games won't need recoding, from beginning to end, to suit some superior platform which allow this? That would be a lot of work and then some.

Moving to the Unity platform and UnityScript, which I believe is a lot like JavaScript, seems to me to be the most logical step for NLT Media to make at some point in the future. Presumably TGO will continue to be developed to a conclusion using NLT Media's current technology and so I suppose we would be looking at 18 months or more before any move away from RPG Maker is likely. Not sure what the current state of Unity running natively on Linux is these days. Last time I played about with it the results were a bit too "variable" for my liking but maybe by now the kinks have been ironed out.

Reactions: Demonic Presence

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
I need to fine the code to unlock the phone. I did find a code in the mansion that says 142 but I dont know what to do with it? The oracle still tells me to find the code. Can someone help?

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Please tell me how to do these quests?
Please help me

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I need to fine the code to unlock the phone. I did find a code in the mansion that says 142 but I dont know what to do with it? The oracle still tells me to find the code. Can someone help?
Have you tried clicking on the phone and entering the code? Just curious.

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Moving to the Unity platform and UnityScript, which I believe is a lot like JavaScript, seems to me to be the most logical step for NLT Media to make at some point in the future. Presumably TGO will continue to be developed to a conclusion using NLT Media's current technology and so I suppose we would be looking at 18 months or more before any move away from RPG Maker is likely. Not sure what the current state of Unity running natively on Linux is these days. Last time I played about with it the results were a bit too "variable" for my liking but maybe by now the kinks have been ironed out.
A quick search on the UnityScript topic shows that UnityScript was removed from Unity. :unsure:

Apparently you can convert JavaScript to C# too. o_O

Not sure what the current state of Unity running natively on Linux is these days. Last time I played about with it the results were a bit too "variable" for my liking but maybe by now the kinks have been ironed out.
Games run fine on Linux as long as you stick to Unity's manual. For example animations need to use VP8 codec in webm container. Animations using H.264 codec won't run on Linux.

Reactions: Abduxuel

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
if I'm not mistaken, I'm only missing the chest for the chest key I found in v0.27. Where the hell is that chest????
Have you looked in the cathedral's room up on the 2nd floor where you find the tv and the number for the 6th gargoyle? Left from Sister Judy's room. :)

Reactions: BRaider2020

Sexysex86

Jun 3, 2020
Totally stumped by these vague clues...

"every time i flush a key down the toilet I write a note and put it on the 2nd floor"
"the key to plumbing fixes is to find a way behind the walls"

any one worked them out?

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
will games finally get Exit button? or this technology still don't exist?
It's so new it was in-game on day 1
I have a little question: why every time i download an update, don't work?! The files works fine untill 3 or 4 update ago, then it begin. I download the update, copy the file in the game folder, start it, error about a png file missing ( but in the folder www/img is present) when it load the main menu.
I download a compressed or a full and it work. But in the next version, change probably the file missing, but the error remain and it foce me to download again a full or compressed
Delete everything about the game and re-download either the full compressed or full normal build and stick to either. Don't swap them around at random when you update/get another full version.

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
Totally stumped by these vague clues...

"every time i flush a key down the toilet I write a note and put it on the 2nd floor"
"the key to plumbing fixes is to find a way behind the walls"

any one worked them out?
In the cathedral, turn to the left and go to the bathroom. Just before the toilets on the right go directly in the wall, you're gonna find a key (it's outside the room, in the black part of the map).

Reactions: Lovv99
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes