Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I'm too busy playing the new update for WaL and ParadiseLust that I'm forgetting this is also update day for TGO. Shit. And a new SS update is also on the way.

This week is good.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think you're right and wrong at the same time if that makes sense. :cautious:

This thread 100% IS now one of the dullest and most boring on f95zone. :sleep: Word. :cry: No doubt.(n) However people are boring when they keep doing the SAME thing repeatedly :( and many people who end up here DO ask the SAME sort of questions about the SAME things over and again which DOES become tiresome. :rolleyes: That said when a clique of others complain and take piss out of posters asking certain kinds of questions over and over, well, to me that's even MORE tedious because it's done deliberately by adults who should have more fortitude, patience, civility and tolerance. :confused: I really don't get all this passive-aggressive poking fun and snickering at less experienced newbies (like me) when they are innocent and mean no harm. :confused: In the whole of my life I've never tried to embarrass or make someone feel worse about themselves in order to amuse or make me feel better about myself. Never behaved that way towards anyone ever, as a boy or a man, and reckon you're on the money there, at least as far as I am concerned. (y) I'm glad to say I'm better and harder than that. :D

Finally: Even if this thread IS fucked the game isn't and even if not improving in leaps and bounds is still good to look at. :D

Hail and farewell to you too. (y)
Patience doesn't exist when people ask the same things for over 3 years and 2 games
Unless you put your # save in there, that file won't do anything on its own

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Ready to spam ask for a link 2 secs after the Patreon page updates, then ask for saves cause their cat formatted their HDD while their PC was off, then gloss over the video walkthrough just to ask "where is X" in the next post. Yes, we are ready
"there cat formatted their pc" :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Ready to spam ask for a link 2 secs after the Patreon page updates, then ask for saves cause their cat formatted their HDD while their PC was off, then gloss over the video walkthrough just to ask "where is X" in the next post. Yes, we are ready
Cats are at it again. It's all part of their world domination plan.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 213 Votes