salmonloaf

May 24, 2022
Hi

is there a way to discover the missing scenes/actions?

The angel is constantly telling me that I have missed some action and I should talk with people around.
I cannot trigger any new task even though I talked with everybody.

Any hint?
What are the people you're talking to telling you?

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I cannot trigger any new task even though I talked with everybody
no new tasks are triggered by the conversations with strangers, they provide hints on how to progress by interacting with things that have already been revealed by the main quest ... the old book as an example, you may pick it up before talking to strangers, same with the burning clues, the strangers just give you hints if you haven't completed those actions

Reactions: hentai charley

Pothos

May 8, 2017
I have a problem. The scene at the begining with cops at the mansion doesnt trigger for me. The Oracle says to go to gym and find the key to locker room and get something from it. I found a dumbell and nothing happens. Any advice?
There are two keys and two lockers, climb both climbing walls.

Reactions: firsttry51

Gigi5627

Aug 11, 2021
How can i update the game after i download the update what am i suposed to do with it ? PLEASE HELP im stupid and dont know how to update a cracked game.=(

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
What is up with the constant tease with Heather? Is she supposed to be the most important character for the MC? NLT better deliver with the endings on this one... TON ending was pure garbage... just a boring emotionless harem ending...
Hadn't played this in about 3 updates and its still basura. If I was a patron I'd feel scammed, no exaggeration.

Lazier shorter scenes, lazier shorter kamasutras, pointless teasing dialed to 10 (why not increase the number of LIs if they're going to drag their feet like this?), ungodly amounts of playtime padding by forcing you through as many cells as possible for basic items, insufferable mc... TGO feels like its riding the wave of LE and ToN while doing a poor job of obfuscating itself as anything but a low effort cash grab.

But ill keep the rest of my pessimism to myself and return to the background

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What is up with the constant tease with Heather? Is she supposed to be the most important character for the MC? NLT better deliver with the endings on this one... TON ending was pure garbage... just a boring emotionless harem ending...
You must be new here™ and missed the last 2 games
How can i update the game after i dpwnload the update what am i suposed to do with it ? PLEASE HELP im stupid and dont know how to update a cracked game.=(
Unzip, copy/paste, overwrite
I have installed the update. Now my saves are gone. Does anyone please have saves for me
Nope, the saves aren't in the game's folder, whatever happened isn't the game's fault. They don't delete themselves. You have to go inside a hidden folder to do anything, which the game doesn't. It's 100% on you

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nope, the saves aren't in the game's folder, whatever happened isn't the game's fault. They don't delete themselves. You have to go inside a hidden folder to do anything, which the game doesn't. It's 100% on you
Which means it was his mom !!! :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: deesnuts

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I will join the others impatient:

when is the update coming out? thanks

answer from an unknown person:

you bore us with your questions every year, every update etc
either you wait like everyone else like a good little dog that the first page is updated, or ( 3 choice ) you go and see elsewhere / you volunteer to help them release it faster / you look at what's above my comment

answer of the protagonist :

sorry, sorry, I'm sorry, I just wanted to know when it's coming, don't pick on me, I won't do it again, I swear on my life

answer of the unknown

good, very good boy

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i was 5 minute to late , it will be better for my joke if i have post before Crazygamer43 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Actually, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay better just the way it is because of what I've highlighted in your post.

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
Hi

is there a way to discover the missing scenes/actions?

The angel is constantly telling me that I have missed some action and I should talk with people around.
I cannot trigger any new task even though I talked with everybody.

Any hint?
The angel will also tell you that you've missed some secrets if you don't do a booty call.
If you've done everything else (the NPCs will have nothing to say), then do a booty call and check the latest page. This will give you the 'completion' for the angel.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The angel will also tell you that you've missed some secrets if you don't do a booty call.
If you've done everything else (the NPCs will have nothing to say), then do a booty call and check the latest page. This will give you the 'completion' for the angel.
Thank you for explaining.

I will try.

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes