Blackdragon25

Sep 30, 2018
I uploaded the update file and none of the new content is showing and crashing the game. I don't think I missed an update but I guess it's possible. The last up date left off after MC cracked the safe in the church and found the medication? Or was there another between the one just released and the one where the MC cracked the safe?

Last edited:

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
I have a problem. The scene at the begining with cops at the mansion doesnt trigger for me. The Oracle says to go to gym and find the key to locker room and get something from it. I found a dumbell and nothing happens. Any advice?
Climb the other wall, so you can find another locker key and therefore open a second locker

Dez_87

Mar 19, 2020
Hi there. Win. Downloaded the update only, no missed updates. These errors appear. How to fix that? The game don't even start.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi there. Win. Downloaded the update only, no missed updates. These errors appear. How to fix that? The game don't even start.
Have you tried to use the update only on the compressed Version ? Normally These error comes when you trying soming like that.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

New Edit: Sorry for ghosting for the past 2-3 months. University work caught up to me. Either way, I went ahead and downloaded version 27053 yesterday and cleared everything besides 1 side quest which doesn't give you any kama sutra pages, so there is no real loss here. Enjoy ^^
Added the v37081 save file. Enjoy

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to make a strength of essence? Also, have 2 barbells. I found one during this update. I wanted to see if I could get my strength up to 4. Desktop Screenshot 2022.08.02 - 14.50.07.67.png

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
5 in intelligence. I forgot how do you make an intelligence essence?
You need 3 old books, 2 of which are found in this update. One on the left side inside of Lillian's mansion, the other one underground, on the same area as the 7th Gargoyle.
Other than that you need an Essence of Knowledge, so just put a Jade figurine or something in the pot in the church.

Edit: 7th Gargoyle's reward *

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You need 3 old books, 2 of which are found in this update. One on the left side inside of Lillian's mansion, the other one underground, on the same area as the 7th Gargoyle.
Other than that you need an Essence of Knowledge, so just put a Jade figurine or something in the pot in the church.

Edit: 7th Gargoyle's reward *
Yeah I got the intelligence essence but how do I make a strength essence? Is it gold statue or something? I just kind of wish the charity pot that is in the church would have some ingredient list for different essences etc.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Get the blowtorch and use it on the barrel next to him
Funny thing I spent like 10 minutes looking around to help the guy but didn't notice the barrel until I was able to get the other one at the barn. I just assume I had to talk to his wife or girl etc to let him back inside the house of something?

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
Can anyone tell me how good this is compared to the other titles at the present?

I've been holding off on this game for along time. I enjoyed the first two, and I really liked ToN. I played this when it first dropped, then about 3 months ago, I picked up an update only and checked the movies to see how some of the content was shaping up. It seemed okay. I really enjoyed ToN, as I said, but I wanted to let the game get a little more developed before I started playing it.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
The Genesis Order [v.37081] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3,61GB

Download PC (422MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for this game they should compress the game to 1gb because 400-500mb lowers the quality a lot and I played it in the previous version but I uninstalled it because I didn't like it.

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes