namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello I have a problem when there is a load it gets stuck on the black loading background and nothing happens is this normal? what should be done starting over from the beginning?
I restarted the game to see if the loading works again as it should but that does not change anything the loading of the first part works normally but the loading of the new part whether it is at the gym or after the discussion in the bar with the girl the loading remains blocked on loading with the black background and I can do nothing else

mikec2906

Feb 13, 2020
Is there a walkthrough to show you how to enter the download updates. I am not very computer aware and need to be guided through the procedure.
Thanks in advance hopefully

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Aha! In flashback cutscene with Tasha in her shop when telling William about history of Madalyn, right at beginning, you see Father Parker's father presumably and a slim dark-haired young lady who is obviously supposed to be Madalyn!!! So Madalyn do have appearance demon covets in potential mother for vessel same as Violet, Sofia and Alia beforehand. Much interesting and very cinematic. Highly enjoy. Better dialogue exchanged between character and I feel hope great chance of a very interesting entertaining criminal-supernatural story develop as time goes on! So far, so good and much better than ToN. (y)

Edit: I review flashback cutscene in game scene player two time. Maybe not Madalyn as said above but Father Parker's mother. Or nanny even! Maybe wishful thinking on my part for mention of Maddy Rose. Maybe, maybe not. Will have to wait and see as story unfold. :unsure:

Great looking game though! (y)

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Where was Melissa in this update, I couldn’t find her. Not at the police station or any other place I checked.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
the game convinces me .. the strong points are carol and her back, i hope that he is nice and busty when the time comes .. the very beautiful brunette mom and daughter ... the slut hannna is the only one I don't care about and she is the only one doing something for now (that's right for now) ... don't overdo the mc deal .. ton's one was ridiculous big and made every sex scene stupid .. we're more in the footsteps of first game that of the second and this in my opinion is good .. I hope the other 3 hidden characters are the top of the top, the pink hair released today does not tell me much ..
I hope one of the hidden characters is that hot slutty milf Mrs Bancroft from LE

H4LL0W3LT

May 24, 2020
I have started a German translation for this game. Shall be updated with every update of course.

The Genesis Order - German translation [NLT Media]

However, no incest path is provided for in this. From my point of view, it doesn't make any sense at all. The story currently does not reveal that at all. Especially since just changing the names without looking at the entire story is even just a short-term solution. Eventually, Hannah tries to pair the MC and Chloe up.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
Ok, so where is that chest key hidden this time?
Edit: found it - there's a guy in front of the channel 4 building that wants his wallet and car fob - I don't remember where I found those (clicking around I guess)
the wallet is at the appartments, right side, but I havent found the car fob
Edit: the car fob is at the store right side

ComeSMP

Jun 4, 2017
For those that want an easier start with a bigger salary payment xD

Download this save file and place it in
Code:
%localappdata%\User Data
NB: If you already have some saves this save, rename the filenumber.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can change name of your character in the shop

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
when i get in from my last save still no changes in the story
That means you did not updated your game... practice makes perfect ! :LOL:

Is there a way to check what version you are playing in-game?
Have you EVER started this game ??? :oops: Main menu right lower side... :whistle:

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
the M Sex U of sexy games, hope we get to see the other characters from the first 2 older games.
i'm thinking the other girls were way too attached to ToNs mc, i don't think they'd fuck this mc.

Personalities of Tasha & Madelyn suggest they'd fuck this mc cause they are more interested in sex rather than love.

Hope i'm wrong tho', claire was the best.

Reactions: Debosno

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For those that want an easier start with a bigger salary payment xD

Download this save file and place it in
Code:
%localappdata%\User Data
NB: If you already have some saves this save, rename the filenumber.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can change name of your character in the shop
Only a measly million ??? :p A nifty 700 TRILLION paycheck... now that sounds like a payday ! :KEK: But be careful ! It is too early to tell whether or not haxed save state breaks the game... so if you do it on your own no problem... if you start handing out haxed states that might come with some backlash if the game melts... :p just sayin' ! :whistle:;)

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes