Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Your edit doesn't work either : the TGO files are just laying around in the /userdata/, there's no TGO folder
That's not an error and has nothing to do with anything. The game crashing is entirely not related and 100% on you
Ok, my only neuron is completely fry today I can't do one thing right..... T_T

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ok, my only neuron is completely fry today I can't do one thing right..... T_T
Try to reason with the dude above who thinks both the NW.js is the reason he crashes and that his game crashes in the 1st place. It'll be fun to watch
No sure not, cause my Pc works perfect, causes non other Game crashes, and what´s the damn Message, it shows up when i start the Game.exe!
The game crashing at all shows us you don't know how it works. And/or your PC blows more than you think

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Try to reason with the dude above who thinks both the NW.js is the reason he crashes and that his game crashes in the 1st place. It'll be fun to watch
The game crashing at all shows us you don't know how it works. And/or your PC blows more than you think
No please, I already had to do that with the guy who couldn't load my saves, never again a torture like that!!! >_<

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Always in the same FAQ/SAVE FILES in the OP, anyway your save are stored in a hidden folder in the App Data the path is this: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
in your search bar type: %Appdata% and you should find the TGO saves.

P.S. Sorry I wrote Renpy I don't know why, I apologize
Still can't find it. Thanks tho.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, anybody else experiencing a 'stuck cursor input' in this game? Sometimes it looks like the cursor on my keyboard seems stuck when I play this game (and this game only). Anybody experiencing the same? Any solution?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nah... that's just not it mate :LOL: Tried it... ain't work... best you do shit on your own.... :eek::eek::eek: No Q whatsoever... :unsure::oops:
Yep noticed it, sadly I think I will stop trying to help unless I think it's really necessary, it's not worth to waste time with peoples that don't want to listen.
At lest I can always chat with you and the other users with whom it is worth interacting and discussing the game, and not feeding them with a silver spoon where to find keys and bla bla...;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep noticed it, sadly I think I will stop trying to help unless I think it's really necessary, it's not worth to waste time with peoples that don't want to listen.
At lest I can always chat with you and the other users with whom it is worth interacting and discussing the game, and not feeding them with a silver spoon where to find keys and bla bla...;)
Talking like a bona-fide mean machine :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi, anybody else experiencing a 'stuck cursor input' in this game? Sometimes it looks like the cursor on my keyboard seems stuck when I play this game (and this game only). Anybody experiencing the same? Any solution?
As before ask questions properly... my guess would be you experiencing something funny due to some USB device... detach all and everything while you play RPGMaker games ;)

tmv

May 31, 2017
As before ask questions properly... my guess would be you experiencing something funny due to some USB device... detach all and everything while you play RPGMaker games ;)
Well, nothing special. Just a windows setup, all software and drivers are up-to-date. And it happens only in this game, not in any other RPGMaker games or other software.
I usually download the update. I'll try to make a new install.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well, nothing special. Just a windows setup, all software and drivers are up-to-date. And it happens only in this game, not in any other RPGMaker games or other software.
I usually download the update. I'll try to make a new install.
It's not a game problem, it's the engine. If you got anything else doing inputs (like a controller), unplug it (as said above). You can even try to switch ports for your keyboard. Doing a fresh install won't do anything
is there any walkthrought of this game ? At least it shows how to get items and keys?
Nope

• Haha
Reactions: tmv and Dylan741

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
They're just hung up on base 10. 616 was first, so is clearly correct, even if it's not as aesthetically pleasing. In hexadecimal, 268 is much better than 29a. 1001101000 vs 1010011010 is less clear.

So says the atheist with absolutely NO skin in the game! [/sarcasim, in case it wasn't obvious. No need to start a fight!]
Being first surviving manuscript is not necessarily correct, as this "first" is still only a hand copy of an even earlier but non-surviving manuscript.

On the other hand, I'm sure that 1st Century Christians were clearly given a prophecy that two millennium from their lifetime, how the numbers show as binary will become a critical determining factor of what the number should have been. Just that it wasn't written in their very own book that prophesize about the future.

• Haha
Reactions: Lightaces

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Being first surviving manuscript is not necessarily correct, as this "first" is still only a hand copy of an even earlier but non-surviving manuscript.

On the other hand, I'm sure that 1st Century Christians were clearly given a prophecy that two millennium from their lifetime, how the numbers show as binary will become a critical determining factor of what the number should have been. Just that it wasn't written in their very own book that prophesize about the future.
Egyptians used a kind of base 20 notation for record keeping, but they did their calculations in something which is a kind of binary notation. So, you know, it was a thing. And after all, predicting the future is kinda part of the Bible's thing, particularly Revelations, which is where the whole number of the beast thing comes from.

Also, if I may bring things back to something relevant to this forum, Babylonians used a base 60 form of mathematics, which is called Sexagesimal or sexagenary, either of which sounds like a fun AVN.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes