Flash Completed The Ghost House and Impreg Defense lvl4 [Final] [NearFatal aka AGlassOfMilk]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Here's the save file with all 3 level theaters unlocked. I don't know why its been updated to say lv 4 despite that its not ready yet.

I don't think it was worth it considering how tedious lv 2 and 3 are, but at least someone can enjoy it without suffering as much as I did.
I was kinda disappointet too, because I saw something from level 5 listed in the folder.
Anyway, I was able to finishing the game too and wanted to share my save for the same reasons.

Btw: for the guys who want to cheat with Cheat engine: take your Magic points and multiply with 8. Don't know why, but it's actually work.
For examble: you got 20 points x 8 = 160
Use 160 in CE and make a first search. Once you got more points during gameplay, first press the speed button to pause and search for the next value. Let's say 22 x 8 = 176
Should be left only 1 value, take it and make your edit (also multiple with 8). You can also freeze that value.
Note: ofc you have to do it on each level again. ;)

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
I was kinda disappointet too, because I saw something from level 5 listed in the folder.
Anyway, I was able to finishing the game too and wanted to share my save for the same reasons.

Btw: for the guys who want to cheat with Cheat engine: take your Magic points and multiply with 8. Don't know why, but it's actually work.
For examble: you got 20 points x 8 = 160
Use 160 in CE and make a first search. Once you got more points during gameplay, first press the speed button to pause and search for the next value. Let's say 22 x 8 = 176
Should be left only 1 value, take it and make your edit (also multiple with 8). You can also freeze that value.
Note: ofc you have to do it on each level again. ;)
I just used JPEXS to edit the lives and money values to where you essentially have infinite money and lives. The Lives and Money Values are human readable and unencrypted, meaning anyone could just edit them.

Reactions: Balial42

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I know it's old stuff, but how do I remove the censor? I got a black bar on TGH on sensible parts.

NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
Yea interesting about that lvl4 when theres no lvl 4, especially when theres already video in 2021 that shows its should be ready xDD

Gamalejeh

Apr 21, 2021
First of all, thanks for reminding us again on that game/dev. I guess a lot, including me, are feeling old now. :D

Here´s what I found:
ImpregDef_2020 source-files and level 4 and 5 WIP (updated 20230130/30th January 2023):
Necroot - Lvl17 - updated 20200727
MUA Lvl1 Remake 1.15.5.1 - updated 20200521
bug fixes:
return to main menu after level1
animation and code fixes for bonus girl and lvl1 lab scientist animation
you can now jump to different scenes in theater mode and exit more easily

Published Games Published Games
View attachment 2864513

There are also some short flash games, but I´m lazy. ^^
See attachment

hi bro are you have a Dangerous vault 1 or 2 ???

Koolaidman1592

Aug 7, 2019
the last level is being worked on by the original creator. You can check out the progress on Kemono: aglassofmilk. The actual updates on Fanbox are further along however I couldn't find any links:/

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes