VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Girl with X-Ray Eyes [Demo] [Saint Sorrow]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Sorrow

Nov 30, 2020
Banner.jpg

Overview:
In this short proof of concept demo, Emily is living the dream when her hot co-worker Eve's relationship is on the rocks. She's going to make the most of the situation and make Eve forget all about the guy who is 'too busy at the office' to spend time at home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-14
Release Date: 2021-01-14
Developer: Saint Sorrow
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

1b.jpg 1l.jpg 1x.jpg Hot_Coffee_3.jpg Hot_Coffee_8.jpg Hot_Coffee_12a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Sure that's saliva.. I think the girl and strap on is a placeholder for the male protag that is planned, for whatever reason..
Cause I agree that looks like a cum shot, unless the girl has some disorder that makes her drool a shit ton..

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Sure that's saliva.. I think the girl and strap on is a placeholder for the male protag that is planned, for whatever reason..
Cause I agree that looks like a cum shot, unless the girl has some disorder that makes her drool a shit ton..
Yeah, some serious spit play going on if That’s the case. Not that I wanna come across as judgemental ...

Jolong22

Nov 24, 2020
Looks very promising. Games with female protagonist are never boring. Keep up, I am looking forward to this game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is full lesbian a possibility or would I waste my time by following it and then in the future she goes around fucking dudes left and right without the player really having a say in that?
This was just a demo, looks like the intended MC will be a guy and boyfriend to Emily's (girl with re stockings) big sister.

I liked it, hope you continue with this!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Looks very promising. Games with female protagonist are never boring. Keep up, I am looking forward to this game.
Sadly thats wrong...most FP games are nothing more than dick-collections and nothing is more boring than playing a stupid slut in dickland...

Hmm...the current tags, pix and plot are tempting...but seeing the planned content for the KN make me hesitate...so i second the question: Pure lesbian route or unavoidable dicks?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hmm...the current tags, pix and plot are tempting...but seeing the planned content for the KN make me hesitate...so i second the question: Pure lesbian route or unavoidable dicks?
Also interesting if male mc in future can be avoidable? Not a big KN player.

Reactions: TheLord2

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Sadly thats wrong...most FP games are nothing more than dick-collections and nothing is more boring than playing a stupid slut in dickland...

Yeah - I'm with you here. Indeed a lot of female protagonist games are about a lady with no spine that let her be used by anyone that has a dick (and fall for dominant abusive males). Or they get brutally raped, mind-broken and tortured. At the other side of the spectrum are women that do NTR or/and are abusively dominant.

I like the women in VN's like "A Summer’s End - Hong Kong 1986" (to give an example) - Independent and sweet at the same time. I really hope this VN will be F/F love only. It would be a shame it would turn out different, and goes downhill after this promising start...

Jolong22

Nov 24, 2020

Oh, you may be right, because I haven't played so much FP games yet. The one I played and it is very good, is Bad Memories. You can choose between MP or FP and if you play as FP there is pure lesbian route. So as I said, I havent played much game where would FP be spineless dick-lusting slut but I agree with you, I wouldn't enjoy this game scenario probably as well.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Also interesting if male mc in future can be avoidable? Not a big KN player.
Maybe this will be a 2in1 game, you choose the gender and get different views (this story or this story from the view of the guy).
But if the planned tags get thrown on the FP i'm out.
Thats why i wait for the dev to answer before downloading it...dont want a good start and then get fucked up...literally ^^

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Maybe this will be a 2in1 game, you choose the gender and get different views (this story or this story from the view of the guy).
But if the planned tags get thrown on the FP i'm out.
Thats why i wait for the dev to answer before downloading it...dont want a good start and then get fucked up...literally ^^
Agree. Story where fem mc is stealing girl from some jerk is rare and refreshing. This is the netori I've been waiting for and don't want to be dissapointed in the end.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote