Others Completed The Girls Next Door [v1.0] [Woody productionz]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Why even bother with this stuff? The review pretty much tells you it is a total grind fest. Also, the thing with AI is you don't have decent sex scenes.
The fact is that these quick AI dump games are ruining the image of AI for the future.

Reactions: Redboi8

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGirlsNextDoor-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

ElwoOOod

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
wow, I was warned that cg by ia had a bad reputation, and I understand that. I am not going to defend this point but just say that this alternative has a bright future ahead of it and that it is by making productions on it that the models and various algorithms will improve.
Despite all my precautions, it is very likely that strange elements will appear, I am sorry.

Concerning the Linux, Mac and Android versions, I explored the possibilities and unfortunately for the moment I am technically unable to provide this. once again I am sorry.

the bar section uses a random command. the seed is defined when the game loads. despite everything, bad luck happens one after the other. During my tests, I had a series of friendship losses but also a series of gains. it's totally random, no cheating in the score (that's why I added a possibility of leaving without saving)

Reactions: ArghDoe

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
It's finished? And there's no sex?
edit: Nvm there is sex. Good job, you're faster than Naughty Duo on that front. May want to make it so we can go from one pic to the next.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGremlin21

vforvlad

May 20, 2021
Great work, dev! I like the gameplay and concept of this game.

Here's some feedback after playing through it:

1. The phrase "crash" was confusing to me at first and I wasn't sure what would happen if I clicked on it. Perhaps a word like "Visit" would be more understandable to players.

2. When viewing a picture in the gallery, having some arrows to go back / forward to the next image would be nice.

Ideas:
Add bonus images that can be unlocked in special events or the bar encounters.
Different costumes for each character to extend replayability (I'm not sure how easy this is with AI art).
The paper/scissors/rock gameplay works, but it would be nice if the player could achieve a higher success rate somehow - maybe something you can purchase to either improve the player's chances (either overall or with specific girls). Or, maybe the player's success rate improves after repeating the task a specific number of times.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes