Pascodagama

Feb 6, 2023
The moderators aren't helping by being lackadaisical and lazy about this. I wish people stop trying to hide it like it's a red headed stepchild, it doesn't help in any case. It's clearly present in the game, even the Dev acknowledges it.
The Game overview has been changed today? So now there isn't even a reference to ntr anymore ?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
That's not quite true.When you first meet Kate at the Cafe she comes out of the bathroom and mentioned that Daniel hopefully didn't cum on her shirt so that Alex wouldn't see it.And even when the stories are seperated everyone knows what happend so you can't see the ntr but it happens.So its not avoidable.
OMG you right. Im pretty dumb I didnt saw that before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So its as you said, its not avoidbale you just dont see it. Gonna remove my prior comments about it being avoidable.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The moderators aren't helping by being lackadaisical and lazy about this. I wish people stop trying to hide it like it's a red headed stepchild, it doesn't help in any case. It's clearly present in the game, even the Dev acknowledges it.
Its not like every mod plays every game here. I bet most of them dont even know which game gets updated on a daily basis. So its not unrealistically to say that some of them dont even know about this issue. Talking about this topic on and on would just end in another NTR rage thread where like 20 or so sites gets yeeted. If you see NTR and the tag was missing, then create a ticked and post why its NTR. I should also mention there needs to be facts and not only feelings attached to it lol.

As for this example, I didnt saw this small scene AlexTorch and Pascodagama which provided even the picture with the context. So I removed my previous statement and opened a ticked for the tag to get applied. And thats that. Nothing more and nothing less.

Personally I dont know if this was just a small mistake by the Dev. But my other statement stays still that the game is still worth a shot if dont care who fucks who and if you like the models. But the NTR is not avoidable that is true.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It seems some of us are getting this issue.
Is the Dev even part of this site? :(
I've tried starting a new game. Downloaded the game from two different sites.

V.03 Is buggy as hell for me.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: 'christinename'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "anewjob.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'christinename'

This happens EVERY click 2 me. This is unplayable; in other words, old saves will cause game 2 break.
I keep getting this problem

Reactions: Qui Gon

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The Game overview has been changed today? So now there isn't even a reference to ntr anymore ?
I reported that the "optional ntr" on the description was a lie and after some time they changed that.

Its not like every mod plays every game here. I bet most of them dont even know which game gets updated on a daily basis. So its not unrealistically to say that some of them dont even know about this issue. Talking about this topic on and on would just end in another NTR rage thread where like 20 or so sites gets yeeted. If you see NTR and the tag was missing, then create a ticked and post why its NTR. I should also mention there needs to be facts and not only feelings attached to it lol.

As for this example, I didnt saw this small scene AlexTorch and Pascodagama which provided even the picture with the context. So I removed my previous statement and opened a ticked for the tag to get applied. And thats that. Nothing more and nothing less.

Personally I dont know if this was just a small mistake by the Dev. But my other statement stays still that the game is still worth a shot if dont care who fucks who and if you like the models. But the NTR is not avoidable that is true.
There is no more "ntr" tag anymore, since ntr is a lot of different things together, not the "right" tag is

• Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

I'm pretty sure there were plenty of people that reported this, so even if they don't "Play them" you can't miss reports by the players. I even got my review deleted by a moderator for pointing out the obvious, so excuse me if I don't agree with your statement. There's plenty of games on this site that's gone on without being properly tagged for years so please don't give me that.

I don't hate NTR at all, everyone deserves their space and kink. What I do hate is feeling like there's someone dicking around with me when I'm horny and ready to fap, case and point this game. NTR has a base, so Devs shouldn't need to shock people anymore, just state your intentions and be done with it. The Kate character is an example of netorare and it still happens regardless of what you select, therefore, this game should be labeled properly.

Last edited:

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
I know those characters in the game are older than MC but making their goods too big or sometimes huge makes MC not just a shy introvert but some kind of pillow or granny lover. Now only Natalie's character is the perfect MILF. IMHO.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes