clwxzh57

Jan 7, 2023
How do I trigger this scene? I started a new game but somehow I always get from kitchen cunnilingus with Eva (the one on the left) straight to bedroom scene (the one on the right) and skipping it entirely.
View attachment 3713868
pick"wait for them to come back"when you first meet Eva and then you will find the panties in Eva's bedroom when you go back from the city or park,and a option"peek under the skirt of Eva" will be added later.

Reactions: homarkc

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
No offense but is this file safe?
yup, its a unobfuscated python file so if there is any suspicions it might be unsafe, you can get someone who knows python (or if you know python), to inspect the code inside it

edit: nvm not technically python code, but renpy code but still

Reactions: Guz007

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
pick"wait for them to come back"when you first meet Eva and then you will find the panties in Eva's bedroom when you go back from the city or park,and a option"peek under the skirt of Eva" will be added later.
U miss chance to find her dildos tho. Or is that not important?
U end up seeing her masturbate with it later.
The choice are convoluted as hell. There def IS need for a guide

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
v0.6.2 Producer
  • New Gallery System
  • New dialogues
  • New sex scene with Kate
  • New sex scene with Natalie
  • New sex scene with Carla
  • 4 New Sex Animations
  • Fix minor bugs

It's not a continuation of the story, it's additional scenes.

If you don't want to start a new game or don't have a save that you can launch from the cutscenes, I recommend using a gallery unlock to view the cutscenes.
may ask which scenes are those that got added/extended

Reactions: indio68

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
liking this game. chicks are smokin hot, the game is easy to navigate, and i didnt encounter any glitches or blips that forced restart or crash. oh and did i mention the chicks are napalm hot? good story line too....not sure where its going which is refreshing...most of the times these things read like they were written by a third grader. 5 out of 5.

d4tach

Dec 3, 2021
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00speechbubble.rpy", line 384: 'areapicker' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
areapicker:
^

some help?

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00speechbubble.rpy", line 384: 'areapicker' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
areapicker:
^

some help?
Post the full traceback and not what you think where the error is. Because I have some doubt the dev have modified the Ren'Py distrib...

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes