Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Just now

Hey everyone! How's it going? I hope all is well!
Sorry for being so quiet this past month, but it seems the goddess of bad luck decided to pay me a visit. I've been hit with one problem after another.
In just one month, I caught Covid, had to deal with an unexpected bathroom renovation due to a sudden breakdown, and to top it off, I had constant internet issues.
So...
If it hadn't been for all these setbacks, I would have already released a new update, maybe even two!
I didn't mention anything earlier to avoid causing unnecessary concern. Now, however, I'm happy to report that my life is finally back on track, and I'm ready to resume work.
I'll do my best to speed things up this time and might even render a few extra scenes to make up for this unexpected delay.
Thanks again for all your support, everyone!

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Grandma is glorious i admit, good work making an elderly lady arousing and still look elderly.

Personal favorite for me still goes to Melany, she has something about her i was fond of since her first appearance (she is a little crosseyed it seems to me, what makes her eyes win me over in this case).

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

Just now

Hey everyone! How's it going? I hope all is well!
Sorry for being so quiet this past month, but it seems the goddess of bad luck decided to pay me a visit. I've been hit with one problem after another.
In just one month, I caught Covid, had to deal with an unexpected bathroom renovation due to a sudden breakdown, and to top it off, I had constant internet issues.
So...
If it hadn't been for all these setbacks, I would have already released a new update, maybe even two!
I didn't mention anything earlier to avoid causing unnecessary concern. Now, however, I'm happy to report that my life is finally back on track, and I'm ready to resume work.
I'll do my best to speed things up this time and might even render a few extra scenes to make up for this unexpected delay.
Thanks again for all your support, everyone!

i wonder, no aliens in the story

all devs are the same milkers and bad story tellers

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes