Azzazaell

Aug 18, 2024
Guys I have a theory, the creator of "The Golden Boy" is the same person behind true bonds/crazy son/ethereal bonds/ ,only the name changes but the same pattern follows, it presents us with a hot milf who squeezes money but leaves before finalizing the job with the main milf and her satisfaction is in torturing those of us who consume those games.

Mar 15, 2022
Guys I have a theory, the creator of "The Golden Boy" is the same person behind true bonds/crazy son/ethereal bonds/ ,only the name changes but the same pattern follows, it presents us with a hot milf who squeezes money but leaves before finalizing the job with the main milf and her satisfaction is in torturing those of us who consume those games.
In fact, it is real that the creator of this is in Ethereal Bonds

Reactions: MaxRichard

Wcostigan

Feb 7, 2022
Idk man, I din't bother with Golden Boy because of the early reboot, but a lot of quick updates in the middle caught my eye and now im hooked to granny tits. I'd personally give this dev the benefit of doubt.
agreed but he used to give bi weekly updates and teases in between, now he just says "ugh been busy, been working on update." and then disappear for two months.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Idk man, I din't bother with Golden Boy because of the early reboot, but a lot of quick updates in the middle caught my eye and now im hooked to granny tits. I'd personally give this dev the benefit of doubt.
I don’t. This just follows the usual pattern of these devs: quick updates in the beginning to get subs, and once got a good number of them it slow down for whatever reasons dev make up and release less and less while keep take more and more money

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all i trying to find a game were in a experiemiet go wrong a girl ends up with a cock any help please

RickmanJames

Apr 20, 2019

New

Show less
Hey guys!

I am working as hard as I can on the next update, and I am close to completing it.
So, I bring you some news!
1. The update is coming soon! I'm really working 100% hard to release it by the first week of September, maybe by next Friday or Saturday? (6-7) Anyway, it's very close now!
2. As always, as for this update, I wanted to do an update of at least 3-4 scenes, but much of the material I have rendered I still have to undergo postprocessing on PS and I would really lose a lot of time, delaying the work again, so I decided to break it up into small parts (as I had already anticipated in previous posts).

We can consider it an update divided into 3 major parts, what is this for? To publish it in a shorter time! The first update will be the first week of September and the next one and the one after that I plan to publish them in about 2 weeks apart. 3 updates in about a month or so, that's not bad, is it? I know some of you prefer bigger updates of at least 4-5 scenes, but when I do this every time for one reason or another I always delay too much, based on my deadlines.
ALWAYS remember that for me one scene equals at least 2 split paths, so it's two completely separate scenes, we always talk about quite a few renders, even for a single scene (love/lust).

3. I can already tell you that the next update will be about Kate and Carla.
You will have the opportunity to spend some time only with Kate, or with Kate and with Carla together and in the Producer version, ONLY with Carla.

4. What about the Producer version?
The producer version theoretically I should release it between updates, maybe there will be some delay but nothing too serious.

As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support you are giving me but especially the trust.
I'll leave you a small preview, maybe I'll be able to post another one the next few days as well!

RickmanJames

Apr 20, 2019

Brandon Hooke
·
4d
Im just going to guess that the other project has taken all the time away from this one. Which is fine I just wish some heads up was given. I wish the other project success but was more interested in golden boy.

Serious Punch
CREATOR
·
10min
Hi, thanks for the question! Actually, you should know that the two projects are very different and what takes me the most time is still The Golden Boy. That's because the other project is very complex (code-wise, which I'm not working on since I'm not a programmer), so I can handle both. If the other project was like The Golden Boy, for example, it would not have been possible.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

New

Show less
Hey guys!

I am working as hard as I can on the next update, and I am close to completing it.
1. The update is coming soon! I'm really working 100% hard to release it by the first week of September, maybe by next Friday or Saturday? (6-7) Anyway, it's very close now!
2. As always, as for this update, I wanted to do an update of at least 3-4 scenes, but much of the material I have rendered I still have to undergo postprocessing on PS and I would really lose a lot of time, delaying the work again, so I decided to break it up into small parts (as I had already anticipated in previous posts).

We can consider it an update divided into 3 major parts, what is this for? To publish it in a shorter time! The first update will be the first week of September and the next one and the one after that I plan to publish them in about 2 weeks apart. 3 updates in about a month or so, that's not bad, is it? I know some of you prefer bigger updates of at least 4-5 scenes, but when I do this every time for one reason or another I always delay too much, based on my deadlines.
ALWAYS remember that for me one scene equals at least 2 split paths, so it's two completely separate scenes, we always talk about quite a few renders, even for a single scene (love/lust).

You will have the opportunity to spend some time only with Kate, or with Kate and with Carla together and in the Producer version, ONLY with Carla.

The producer version theoretically I should release it between updates, maybe there will be some delay but nothing too serious.

As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support you are giving me but especially the trust.
I'll leave you a small preview, maybe I'll be able to post another one the next few days as well!
9pK.gif (y) (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love:

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024

New

Show less
Hey guys!

let-him-cook-cooking.gif

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes