Ren'Py - The Golden Boy [v0.7] [Serious Punch]

1. 4.00 star(s)

atreides88

Pros: Nice graphics, especially the huge dicks. I like the different characters approach. Big boobs are also nice. I don't expect realism in these matters from a game.
    Con: Rape fantasies are not my thing. Or nonconsensual/nonsexual objectification.
    Could be better: More foreplay/teasing. Build up is necessary. Also part of this is that dick size should be different soft/hard - build that up too. Or show some bulge. If this can't be done through renders, more verbal buildup is also good.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

donking187

I love the perfect renderings! His cock is beautiful. I really appreciate how well rendered the characters are. I love the perfect renderings! His cock is beautiful. I really appreciate how well rendered the characters are.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

brata

I like it
    Good renders
    Nice hot milfs
    Guy has a huge penis which ruins immersion a bit so he could still be BIG but not hang like a monster. I mean , just to get that thing up he will need 2 extra litters of blood.
    Anyway , the imaginary rape scenes are good , the girls seem eager and fun
    Overall a nice 4 going 5*s if the dev continues with these hot girls etc.
    The mom should be harder to get though
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Horny Little Brother

Seeing a woman's panties is a very exciting, provocative event. Because the skirt hides the panties of the woman, so we can see the panties for a very short time. However, this shortly provokes many men to incredible way.
    There is no moment you don't see the panties in this game, but you're not driven. Because you are unnecessarily exposed to nudity. And this nudity you are exposed to is not suitable for reason.
    gigantic breasts, asss and fucks. Cardboard characters. Children's work is a scenario without any originality. The female characters who want to fuck her as soon as she meets MC. From the beginning to the end of the game, all female characters are almost naked.
    The only person who wears clothes in a normal way in the game is MC. You either see the woman's breast or her ass or pussy. what a pity.
    Possible scenario of episode 2 of the game:
    While Mc walks on the road, a woman comes to her, and she collapses on her knees in front of MC. Blowjob gives MC. Then they go to the street and fuck.
    This is the scenario quality of the game. I'm sorry for the time spent for rendering.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Incredible amount of content for a v.01. The story is a bit lacking, in terms of pacing and character development. Events happen too quickly with little explanation or buildup. However, the events themselves are well presented hot scenarios. Renders are phenomenal. While this game needs some work in the plot department, it excels in building sexiness.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

BulliThulli

Pros:
    No Ingame choices, Kind of kinetic novel, Good 3dCG, Awesome renders and models are great. Tons of segs scenes.
    Cons:
    Story appears to be good but author dint give any kind of breaks/tease/grind before segs scenes . It feels like all are horny and ready to get laid.

Tl;Dr: GoodMILF game. worth trying
  7. 5.00 star(s)

supersomeone

This is one of those games where most of the value I derive from the game comes from the sexual content. Story isn't anything crazy but it does its job, mc is a tad annoying but not too bad.

The girls however, are hot as fuck. Sex scenes are hot.

If you like big asses and big titties, download this game, simple enough.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

superboyleo123

Nice art and also an exciting storyline. I am looking forward to how this one will age. Also, it would be nice if in-game choices in the game would good twists and turn for the novel. Hopefully, the dev would see this project through the end.