VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Serious question for guys: When you see a girl, any girl do you always randomly stop and blankly stare at them thinking "Oh my god, she's beautiful."? I see this in so many games and it's a bad habit.
If i didnt know any better id sear this title was made by the same person who did university of problems.. same under developed female characters, always putting hair in a bun or tied back when they look better with it down, no makeup on its women, too skinny characters, almost exactly the same mc..
I can see why you may think that, nearly all of the models are petite and have similar looks.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Serious question for guys: When you see a girl, any girl do you always randomly stop and blankly stare at them thinking "Oh my god, she's beautiful."? I see this in so many games and it's a bad habit.

I can see why you may think that, nearly all of the models are petite and have similar looks.
and he uses familiarly similar music used in UoP

Reactions: Before I Forget
Dec 9, 2020
Decent start. It does remind me also a lot of University of Problems, not a bad thing but the UoP models are better tbh. Very petite models, so much so that I think Evianna's head is a bit too big for her body. But in any case it has good potential.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i see above it seems one of the girls is some kind of only fans or cam girl can that/her be avoided

Oct 16, 2021
It's not a bad game at all, it does feel like I've played this game before and the MC's roommate is too similar to a certain character from a certain game, antics and all. My biggest concern is the changing character point of views, never was really into multi character games.

With all that said, good luck with your game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well the art and music maybe UoP, but the story is straight from a K-Toon called Is There an Empty Room, with only a few slight changes. Characterizations, their roles, designs and some events are also identical from the manhwa there.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
decent amount of content, though MC was jumped a bit too quick for my liking... other than that good renders and animations, well enough writing. If future updates come somewhat frequently and with similar content that'd be great.

Reactions: LovelyBoneGames

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this today and at a first glance of the overview, it looks pretty interesting. I'll check this out.

LovelyBoneGames

Sep 8, 2022
Hello,

We just released the new version of TGIF (v0.20).

We are new here and still can't post links, but you can scroll up to see our links posted by the admin.
You can also visit our support page to see the download links. The roadmap is also publicly posted there.

This is our first game, but we are working hard to make it great, and we are ready to listen to suggestions.

To all the supporters here at F95zone and to the admin, thank you so much.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Good Instructor Frenzy [v0.20] [LovelyBone Productions] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.1GB
Repack size: 250MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Good Instructor Frenzy 0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes