• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.50 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs the dev got rid of Eliana and replaced her with Cassie...So the amazing future massage session scene is over with it.

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
Did only me stuck with elevetor and can't do anythning becouse avrey gilr i visit and is still show to visit them
is moment with party

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.20 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions]

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.20 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.20 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.10 Regular -> v1.20 Regular [963 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Weeell, this guy made sure his game will never take off. His game is not exactly original ( on already very saturated market), well written, best looking or brings anything new to capture more audience.
So why on earth would you think paywalling content would help you out when there are a ton of better, similar games made by people others would far more likely support?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Not going to gripe about the paywall, but I wish we could just skip content with those we're not interested in.. I mean I do anyway but to still have it forced in the game is unfortunate.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
so.. some sex is behind Plus+(pay version) how much ? 1$ patreon? or 10$ defo not worth it haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
this one will be abandoned soon
Doubtful, it's not making a ton of money but it's still a steady income.

Plus the people paying aren't the ones complaining about locked scenes, they get it all.

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
Probably different compression algorithms they use on their servers. Maybe a virus added? 410MB would be a beefy one though. Besides those could be simply mislabled version naming (410MB is about the size of an update). Download both and check I guess, I would but I'm too lazy to do that for a paywalled-version AVN.
Nope, no other game show the file difference. Also files extracted have different CRC\Hash and total File size.

Jun 11, 2020
A paywall is disappointing for some sure but if I was paying for something others got free I wouldn't be happy. As long as the alpha updates get released to the public when they should then what's the problem? Rhetorical question.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Difficult in... blue balls version... I've been playing this almost from the beginning, but now it's just too much. The guy blocked several scenes behind a black screen that only paying players can see, and it's not even extra content; it's main story content. My goodness, man, this is a tutorial on how to drive away new players and potential supporters. Congratulations!
(y)(y)

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes