VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Great Wave [Prologue] [Louana]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
I will sit this one out a couple of updates. My honest wishes that it will become something.

I love good NTR games, there just arent many around.
Personally, Im no fan of permanent or drastic humiliation, but many devs seem to think that its tied to NTR or cuckolding.

Its funny how its always NTR, that lures out the trolls from under their bridges. Must be some kind of machismo thats kicking in. As far as I understand this site is, that it is a place for games of various and diverse sexual preferences and kinks. For example, I dont rub my wiener on Loli or male domination games, but never would I think about commenting in those game threads.
As long as you criticize a game purely for its genre(s), you are effectively kink shaming and in my opinion a douchebag.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Everyone was so caught up in the NTR debate that they never questioned the fact that MC removes his pants and underwear before using a urinal in a public restroom.
That's quite well observed indeed. A well drawn dick out of a lowered zipper is a rare sight in games in general. Others just show it sticking through some sort of magic pant hole. Not that it's essential for a good story, but I'd appreciate a bit more attention to details at times! :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
first game in a long time I tried and deleted after.........I have over 700 games "installed" on my pc from f95zone.....
dick dick dick dick dick dick, no pussy, no breast, only nudity I saw was dicks and no sex.
did I miss a gay tag?

:Dincest and ntr what a great combo
how do you fuck someone in your family(incest) and it being ntr? they saying it is both as it cant be incest if it is just a cuckold

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
So, there's quite a few of these cheating Asian love-interest games... are they all made by the same person I'm wondering?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hope this isn't the story of my life....

shitt... brb... gotta check on my GF... :KEK:

more seriously...

for an asian girl, it's kind of weird and out of place that she got irish eyebrows (lol)

also, need to work a bit on lights... guy change skin from white to black in some renders.

GL and all... :)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Interesting, no meeting family till after wedding. No wonder no one was at the wedding.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Is the developer in this thread? I barely played the game, but needed to point something out right away. The MC calls the woman his wife, but then states that she's a virgin because her parents want her to save herself for marriage. She can't be MC's wife if she isn't married.

EDIT: They're getting married next week, so the proper title would be fiancé, not wife or husband.

Reactions: cakeny
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes