Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
Discord link is no longer valid, also where can i find a download for the images? the files on the main page are just for the html

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Gofile version of this file does not exist and the uploadhaven version have a problem... it says it's a .zip file but it's actually an .exe and just installs a bunch of trash software... but I don't see an HTML file. Can someone upload this on a normal site, that does not force you to install other software?!

wsdefswe

Dec 7, 2021
Gofile version of this file does not exist and the uploadhaven version have a problem... it says it's a .zip file but it's actually an .exe and just installs a bunch of trash software... but I don't see an HTML file. Can someone upload this on a normal site, that does not force you to install other software?!
for me the gofile download didn't work the first time so i just clicked the link again and it bought me to the download page and i was able to download the file

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
To all: I have just updated the main thread with new links to a new version that contains all bugfixes listed in these previous pages (b9). If you encounter (newer) bugs, please make sure you are using this version and, as always, please upload (preferably on discord) a save game or describe very accurately how to reproduce it.

If you "encounter" a new build that consists only of an html file, you can put in the folder where you have unpacked the zip file that also contains the other folders (and use the newer html file obviously).

Leon1dass discord link has been updated both in the first page and in the game. Thanks!

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
Gosh, I don't know why but I thought this game was dead. Glad to see it's still in development! So far there's not much content, but I'm really liking the premise and wish the dev the best of luck!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Do you mean screenshots of Sims character in various poses? If you are in the discord, send me an example.
I'm not on discord yet. I mean cut out full character out of picture. With almost all the pose. Just charcters without nothing else around.

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Experimental gif/mp4 feature
Due to "popular requests" I have added a (very experimental) feature that will try to display an mp4 file (if found in the images/ folder). To enable it, make sure you activate the "Show Images" toggle in the Settings screen. Ignore the orange text, those are debug outputs.

1652462850917.png

At the moment, I won't be collecting an 'official' set of image files. I hope that somebody might volunteer to do so. But I will try to fix any bugs associated with it and improve the feature if people like it.

To use it, it's really simple. You need to follow this naming convention:
Code:
[action name]-[actor sex]{-[target sex]}.mp4
action name is a string that indicates which action was just performed. In the example it would be open-legs-solo. Actor sex is a character(s) for the gender of the person who initiates the action (either m|f|mtf|ftm|i). The last part in {} is optional and represents the sex of the person who receives the action. So the above example would be: open-legs-solo-f.mp4 Another would be suck-penis-f-m.mp4 and so on.

You can find this experimental version (b10) on the discord. If you are interested in making a mod, please let me know and I will post a list of actions there.

yaryaryar

Apr 30, 2018
Is there like...anything to do?

Once I get "tasks" I can't really do any of them.

I can't canvass the suburbs, I can't find the social media girl, and after the Cafe interview all I have are menial tasks.

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Is there like...anything to do?

Once I get "tasks" I can't really do any of them.

I can't canvass the suburbs, I can't find the social media girl, and after the Cafe interview all I have are menial tasks.
The background parts and those events are all there is at the moment. It's version 0.1.x after all. In a successive update, I'll be adding a tracker so that you will be notified in game when you have completed the available tasks.

yaryaryar

Apr 30, 2018
The background parts and those events are all there is at the moment. It's version 0.1.x after all. In a successive update, I'll be adding a tracker so that you will be notified in game when you have completed the available tasks.
Thanks. I didn't mean to sound aggressive, I was just wondering if I was missing something.

Also...is the game super slow on anyone else's machine? Loading the map and/or going from map to any event takes ages.

tabacoyron

Nov 8, 2021
1. This should now be fixed in the latest build.
2. You are missing the image folder. The HTML is not enough on its own.
3. In the latest build some of those have been fixed.
4. I'm currently implementing a way to track of completed tasks.
5. the store was in the game content, but was not reachable from anywhere as I forgot to link it. You'll find in the latest version (b8)

Do you mean screenshots of Sims character in various poses? If you are in the discord, send me an example.

The thing is, my time is very limited. Hunting down for the best files is going to take me a long time that I'd rather put on adding content. The easiest thing for me to do is to add hooks to look for images and display them if present. Then, somebody else can create an image pack

Is that still considered avantgarde or is it passé now? The items in the inventory screen have a bit of a soft shadow...

Well, the thing is the game is far from being completed. Hence the 0.1.x version!
Nice stuff, :) I always thought this game had nice css, and the map is nice. Good job

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Thanks. I didn't mean to sound aggressive, I was just wondering if I was missing something.

Also...is the game super slow on anyone else's machine? Loading the map and/or going from map to any event takes ages.
No worries! What are the specs of your PC? The map is just an svg file. On my machine it loads super fast. I do have a 3080 ti :D but I doubt that now represents the recommended specs for twine games.

Samsira Trigger

Nov 5, 2020
Is it me or is there only like 30 minutes of content? I can't seem to find anything to do as Robert won't talk to me and there is nothing to do in the city center or suburbs.

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Is it me or is there only like 30 minutes of content? I can't seem to find anything to do as Robert won't talk to me and there is nothing to do in the city center or suburbs.
No it is not you. Past the background section, there is not yet much to do. Hence, version 0.1.*

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The Greater Good is an interactive fiction RPG where you play the part of an aspiring career politician. How far are you willing to go for the greater good?
So is the game just about the MC being every man's sissy bitch or can I actually be a politician and fuck everyone over by making the men my sissy bitches and the women sluts?

ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So is the game just about the MC being every man's sissy bitch or can I actually be a politician and fuck everyone over by making the men my sissy bitches and the women sluts?
There are both dom and sub scenes in the game. However, it is still in its early stages. I plan to add both kind of scenes, but where it makes sense and is realistic to have them.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
There are both dom and sub scenes in the game. However, it is still in its early stages. I plan to add both kind of scenes, but where it makes sense and is realistic to have them.
Can I skip the scenes I don't want to see or am I forced to sit through them just to get the scenes I want?

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes