ElysiumDev

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Can I skip the scenes I don't want to see or am I forced to sit through them just to get the scenes I want?
There is a "stress" mechanic, which allows you in some cases to get out of a situation or play against your character's trait (like a dom character subbing or vice versa). However, the consequences of such mechanic aren't fully implemented yet. If you have played Crusader Kings 3 (that's where the inspiration comes from), you'll know that if you get too much stress, then you have to take on some negative traits. Ideally, that's what will happen in this game as well.

Reactions: Rzy

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Game is very buggy. When my character attempts to take a lead, the game shows "engine" error.
Also sometime during sex with female when I attempt to "put their hole in my mouth" it will end up saying I am sucking her penis. It doesnt make much sense, when the girl clearly has vagina.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Is there anything to do besides working at the café? After the first time speaking at the truck event I don't find any other things to do besides working each day....

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Is the abandoned accurate?
Not sure if it is the [abandoned] tag is automatic, but any game with >6mths between updates is at risk of the tag, especially if the dev is not active in the thread. However if there is evidence such as the discord info you posted, just report the post to a Mod and they'll take care of it.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes