4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
how can I do the dog mission?
I can only find wild dogs in the park and when I walk up to the old lady (in superhero costume) mc just says "I need to get into here costume ... blabla"
This game could be real good if it weren't for all those amateurish design and quest decisions. I bet I just missed one particular (not nor not well) explained step.

Really frustrating ...

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
how can I do the dog mission?
I can only find wild dogs in the park and when I walk up to the old lady (in superhero costume) mc just says "I need to get into here costume ... blabla"
This game could be real good if it weren't for all those amateurish design and quest decisions. I bet I just missed one particular (not nor not well) explained step.

Really frustrating ...
This is a small bug. Do one more time the mission by going there already dressed as Green Shadow... Now as for the dog... It's in the park somewhere... XD
U just have to find it... XD

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
This is a small bug. Do one more time the mission by going there already dressed as Green Shadow... Now as for the dog... It's in the park somewhere... XD
U just have to find it... XD
ok now I found teh dog but still the "I'm gonna change my clothes" bug and now I can't even leave the screen because I have to return the dog first ...

1679875015365.png

1679875038595.png

Yumbark

Formerly 'oblavius'
Jul 16, 2017
Bro the game is fire, even if it has some bugs. For those stuck on the "Something outside your house has changed" where there's no shiny star, just click the writing on the wall at the inn's left and it triggers the teacher quest

superlgn

Sep 24, 2020
how the fuck do you repair her outfit!!
There's a tailor who'll fix it up for 200g, or at least that's what he wanted when mine was so messed up I was basically nude. Can't recall where he is at the moment. Either one area east of your apartment or a few over to the west.

And since we're on the topic of finding locations, does anyone know where the TV station is? I'm supposed to go there in my hero outfit for an interview but I'll be damned if I can find anything. It's supposed to be south of the main city map, or something.

Thazur

May 30, 2017
And since we're on the topic of finding locations, does anyone know where the TV station is? I'm supposed to go there in my hero outfit for an interview but I'll be damned if I can find anything. It's supposed to be south of the main city map, or something.
You must go to the police station area and step on the yellow spark in the bottom left of the screen.

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
I'm stuck, I'm asked to look for a thief at night who I can't find, and then there's the fight against the mud monster in the sewer that just kills me, WTF do I do?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm stuck, I'm asked to look for a thief at night who I can't find, and then there's the fight against the mud monster in the sewer that just kills me, WTF do I do?
To win the mud monster fight, you have to go into the sewer branch directly south of te sewer entrance to the MM lair, and talk to the rat guy. He'll share the secret of beating the MM for a price.

Reactions: odynson

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
To win the mud monster fight, you have to go into the sewer branch directly south of te sewer entrance to the MM lair, and talk to the rat guy. He'll share the secret of beating the MM for a price.
No I talk to him and he dosent do anything. He just tells me to give him money and then nothing happens.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
No I talk to him and he dosent do anything. He just tells me to give him money and then nothing happens.
Figth the mudman, escape after round 3 and then go to the ratman. do what u have to do, and then go and fight mudman once again. once u are in the battle use the flaming blades move.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes