JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Many devs just put tags in anticipation of what players should expect. For example pregnancy tag is on many games without it yet...
That is incorrect. Tags should reflects the type of contents that are currently available in the game. There are Planned of Future Tags section(s) for what players can expect. If there are tags that are missing or incorrectly applied to a game, then members can Report it so that it can be fixed. Cheers.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This game is quite good. Looks great, interesting story. Excited to see more and will support on patreon in the future. We need to support Devs who put lots of effort into good games

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Grey Dream [Episode 1-2 Beta] [TheGreys] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.63GB
Repack size: 162MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
Yo Fap, this is the beta and not the final, correct? I'm hungover so help a brother out :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Yo Fap, this is the beta and not the final, correct? I'm hungover so help a brother out :ROFLMAO:
Yup, according to post above my repack... it is beta. Happy modding :geek:

---------

I definitely need a mac version, can some one explain to me how it works?
You have three options:

1- Learn how to use Ren'Py SDK and build one yourself (Tutorial can be found here). This way you will never depend on others and maybe even help others by teaching them :geek:
2- Use my Engine Files Only (EFO) i post with my repack (compressed version). Its a simple copy/paste method but there are instructions inside if you have trouble (same info can also be found here).
3- Wait for something that may never come.

Last edited:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Really should get an english proofreader or someone to help you write this story. It reads like a 8 year old is trying to tell a story. Shame to waste that on such good renders and animations

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yup, according to post above my repack... it is beta. Happy modding :geek:
Yo bud... I just got another bud to toss me the "non-beta" scripts and they are identical to what's in your current compressed. TheGreys does that sound right? Something's odd unless your beta was perfect for release.
1669395698586.png

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Im quite sure its on my end due to my potato pc but got an error just after Judys phone call, new save and clean game with no mods... After reloading the game i couldnt replicate, thats why i suspect its on my end, but just in case heres the log:

Reactions: Cahmon

TheGreys

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2022
Im quite sure its on my end due to my potato pc but got an error just after Judys phone call, new save and clean game with no mods... After reloading the game i couldnt replicate, thats why i suspect its on my end, but just in case heres the log:

No that was caused by a mistake in the script. You can just skip it with ignore

Reactions: aQrata

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
It's not a story the Jedi would tell you.
I really enjoyed this game. The renders are top notch and there's a lot of potential in the story. I'm looking forward to future updates. Good job dev

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I really like it so far.
I think you're missing some "paths".For instance:
It happens at the start, on the phone, I don't ask for advice with the clothing but the MC still thanks her and offers going to coffee for it. One can say she still gave her opinion, but... I could let that one go but it happened again.
Before the job interview, I didn't ask about the eye but I still got the "Yes, don't ask personal questions to people who you don't know, I got that one", calls him a smartass and arrogant for something the player didn't do.
Easy fixable.

Thanks and the best of luck

Same thing happens when I refuse the Haleys ride: "Wish I didn't ask her to drop me off early"... I'm going to guess you didn't just forgot. It's strange since the game has good production...

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Holy shit! It might have taken me less time to start the mod from scratch :ROFLMAO:

Porting just the newest mod core code took much longer than I expected as the entire GUI has changed. But, nonetheless I got it sorted:
TGD SM B02a1.jpg TGD SM B02a2.jpg

And don't you worry none about this:
1669407785914.png
I'll not only bring you back SanchoGallery but I'll give you the latest in scene filters as well:
TGD SM B02a3.jpg

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes