Dec 7, 2018
The very first (initial) release of the VN had a long full-bore scene... at the very end. There's been "penetration" since the very beginning of the VN's existence. Hell, it's even fully animated. You haven''t play Episode 1 yet? See an old post of mine here for those deets.
Thanks for the info im gonna download and play it

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
When you go upstairs with Norina

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Episode3.rpyc", line 174, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3460, in interact_core
new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
TheGreyDream 3.0Early_access
Fri May 26 22:17:17 2023
```

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
is compressed version fix or still hanging with 0.2 version ?
compressed version as well as its source full version have old scripts (from 0.2) instead of the new ones (0.3) hence the main problem.
in order to fix it download scripts.rpa from here, and put it into your game folder replacing the old one.
that way 0.3 content is available, yet you will have to start playing from the beginning, as the old saves are ncompatible now.
sancho69 mentioned they are trying to fix 0.3 bugs, so you can as well wait for fixed 0.3 version where old saves should work well...

regardless, a quite good game, looking forwrad to future updates.

Reactions: WAID1337

SlamMan4

Mar 30, 2018
Hello,

Whenever I extract the game through Renpy and try to run it I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone please tell me how to fix it ? I would gladly appreciate it

Reactions: ran46

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I see another potential issue with one of the changes in Ep2 that makes no sense to me personally. I'll have to reach out to the dev again before he pushes out Ep3 proper to insure it is how it's intended but the code was changed from previously the Player had to selected between going out with Ethan or Lilly (scene split) but now the Player can do both and the timeline is a bit borked... in my opinion.

Also, there's many "grammatical" fixes in the newer code that are wrong where they were fine/correct in the old Ep2.1 dialogue scripts. Very confusing tbh... I thought we only had an archive and some image file name issues... but it appears to be a bit more than that tbh. There's no doubt that the scene in Lilly's car is fubar'd due to image file naming issues though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Note that the dev also made another odd decision which will cause issues if you don't replay Ep2:

variable Ethan_Invite

is now Ethan_invite

This... was a silly decision as it's not handled properly in the new scripts. I will add code that, upon loading an old save that the variable Ethan_invite will change to the state of Ethan_Invite if it exists. That's the way to do it properly.

Reactions: dervalle007
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes