Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Note that the dev also made another odd decision which will cause issues if you don't replay Ep2:

variable Ethan_Invite

is now Ethan_invite

This... was a silly decision as it's not handled properly in the new scripts. I will add code that, upon loading an old save that the variable Ethan_invite will change to the state of Ethan_Invite if it exists. That's the way to do it properly.
More variable bugs in this Ep3:
$ cheat_route == True
$ Ann_Meet == True

I'll sort them correctly in the mod update...

Reactions: qwrtyxprt

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TheGreys Bug report.

You have if Mc_AlphaM and Mc_SigmaM > 8: as the lead in a conditional (you know where) but it's not doing what you think or intend it to do. For what you desire you need to write it as: if Mc_AlphaM > 8 and Mc_SigmaM > 8:

You might ask why. Well, it's simple really. The current conditional sees exactly "if Mc_AlphaM is True and if Mc_SigmaM is greater than 8" which is not what you want (obviously since Mc_AlphaM is an integer and not a boolean).

I'll fix it in the mod release fwiw. Regards.
Fucking hell man. Even this bug is still in Ep3....

I'll sort that too.

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
The Grey Dream [Ep.3.0 Early access] [TheGreys]

Unofficial android port release:-
JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

download link:-

Workupload
Big thank you

Reactions: Gametimer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When you go upstairs with Norina

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

```
There's a few of these transition errors. Sorting them in SanchoMod as well... the bug list just keeps on growing by the minute.

• Haha
Reactions: TheMummy56

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I guess that's what you should expect from an early release. It should never haven been leaked here.
I'm gonna delete the 6GB I downloaded yesterday and just wait for the final debugged version. Everyone reading this post should chill a bit and do the same.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
The Grey Dream [Ep.3.0 Early access] [TheGreys]

COMPRESSED

LINKS WITH THE FIXED BUG (I hope so)
PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No offense, but the clarity of this compressed version is too poor, I would like to have a compressed version with higher image quality, thank you very much!

Reactions: Trenlx

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
There's a few of these transition errors. Sorting them in SanchoMod as well... the bug list just keeps on growing by the minute.
Are you like...trying to just shit on the dev or something? I dont understand why you are making post after post about things that you need to change. Isnt all of that suited better for your mods thread?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and acondo

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are you like...trying to just shit on the dev or something? I dont understand why you are making post after post about things that you need to change. Isnt all of that suited better for your mods thread?
I've been working with the dev... so the opposite. The info is for folks who will inevitably have errors with the current build until the VN is corrected and resubmitted... so, all those posts you see where folks are having issues can search and see what the problem is. None of those issues have anything to do with the mod.

Or... you can answer all them, fine by me. You handle it.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
What Sancho is doing here, is called "transparency". He keeps people here and in the mods thread up to date on errors and the work he is doing to fix them. Not everyone is looking at the posts in Sancho's thread. And at the same time, he seems to help the dev with his doing. Not the first game he is working like that and probably not the last. But I've never seen a dev complaining about Sancho's methods.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Grey Dream - MultiMod Edition (Ep3 Early Access Edition)
TGD_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1685225989830.png 1685226018802.png

NOTE: I've sorted all the bugs I could find even fixing some of the minor dialogue issues. Works with compressed or uncompressed, doesn't matter since the archive in the mod is completely rewritten by me personally.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Im trying so hard to like this game because the visuals are super top notch but the dialogue is soooooooooo bad. Cringe-worthy. Gotta be someone willing to help this clearly talented team (in visuals) make a more compelling story/dialogue.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Huh? I think the dialogue is fine. I have seen worse. But then again maybe because I'm not a native English speaker so I don't notice it?

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Huh? I think the dialogue is fine. I have seen worse. But then again maybe because I'm not a native English speaker so I don't notice it?
This is obviously my own opinion, but to me it feels extremely stale and boring. Very simple english (making it clear its not their first language) and it just makes things that should have complexity to them mundane. Im not trying to knock the AVN, it clearly has its strongpoints in animations and visuals, but it could be a great one if it had better writing.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I wonder, if among these world's facts there is one, that after you graduation from the university your father inevitably dies, leaving the entire family to you?
Whatever, he needs to advise his mum and dad to stay away from cars, that how the developers in every adult game get them out of the way.

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes