cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
it looks really good but that's about it. length aside, this first ep did nothing to sell me on keeping track of this.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Non-Modded Ending Scene Fix
( do NOT place this in a modded installation, this is for non-modded only )

I've coded this fix to be as close a possible to the dev's original timed transitions... so it's more like the dev's intent than the version in the mod (it's subtle but the dev team will see the difference).

Once you get to this screen, just click/key-press ONCE, then sit back and watch. If you want to escape the animation then press away (the scene does not repeat, I fixed that too):
1659130987350.png

To install: Simply download the below attached and extract inside your "game" folder, overwriting as requested. This edited version only fixes the final scene issues, it does not contain any other fixes or modifications.

Enjoy the last scene uninterrupted. You're welcome.

If you want the ability to tweak the GUI or explore a ton of other features then feel free to try SanchoMod Multi-Mod if you haven't yet. Regards and be well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
why is there a vaginal sex tag? There are no sex scenes in this game
Indeed, I can't find vaginal anywhere.
All I find are these obviously non-vaginal, non-sexual types of images:
1659189148781.png 1659189254363.png 1659189339305.png

Most misleading tag ever! Someone get the tag police, we have a serious offender here! And for those folks who have and wear white stockings... look, that's NTR!!!

Damn devs these days...

Ok, I'll stop, y'all know I have a fucked up sense of humor.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
So I'm confused. Did MC have a lewd flashback to the past when he was introduced to that woman? Or was that a flash forward? Also are who are/is the milf in this?

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1955141 View attachment 1955148 View attachment 1955151

Most misleading tag ever! Someone get the tag police, we have a serious offender here! And for those folks who have and wear white stockings... look, that's NTR!!!

Damn devs these days...

The tits reminds me of TFMG,which is a very good thing.

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
View attachment 1955141 View attachment 1955148 View attachment 1955151

Damn devs these days...

Bruh, im sure i looked stupid for asking that but the scene didn't work for me idk why

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bruh, im sure i looked stupid for asking that but the scene didn't work for me idk why
Bud I was just kidding around... I'm always like this. BUT.. Regarding your scene issue it's resolved in my mod or if you are playing un-modded I have a fix available here. Either way will get you done. Enjoy... and no hard feelings bud, I joke around constantly.

P.S. If the fix works for you then we both agree you won't "Bruh" me again :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: doc69ppb

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Bud I was just kidding around... I'm always like this. BUT.. Regarding your scene issue it's resolved in my mod or if you are playing un-modded I have a fix available here. Either way will get you done. Enjoy... and no hard feelings bud, I joke around constantly.

P.S. If the fix works for you then we both agree you won't "Bruh" me again :ROFLMAO:
Thx, i will try it, and don't worry no more bruh from me

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That was very short. Are all of the episodes going to be that small? I'm also curious about the lewd scenes. Based off of this one if they are all like that with them playing out in rapid succession it will make it hard for them to leave an impact I think. Not to mention near impossible for someone to use it as "stress relief".

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Grey Dream [Ep. 1] [TheGreys]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes