Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Can anyone give me the cover/banner/header image for episode 1? there's only episode 4 at the first page. I need episode 1
thanks in advance

Last edited:

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
why does kelly say 'can you just give me my coffee' while holding the coffee in episode 1 and then the mc says that same sentence again to her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so in this post there are implemented ep 1 , 2 and 3? or how can i play all of them?
Do what?
The VN is just one DL, only one.
It is not large enough to mandate a "Season 2" yet, it's just getting started bud.
"Episodes" is interchangeable with "chapters" if that makes it easier to understand.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Grey Dream [Ep.4 Steam] [TheGreys]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Bud, you sure you have this correct? It's the EXACT same as the previous non-Steam version... even the Main Menu (which shows the Patreon logo/link which isn't allowed on Steam versions, see below). So, this "Steam" compression is identical to your original non-Steam compression here. I just verified that the scripts/images are exactly the same (only the webm animation files show any binary differences), no differences at all, 100%.

TheGreys, did you bork your Steam release too bud? If the above post is correct then it's exactly identical to the "non-Steam" version... exact 100%.
1705145926601.png
This "Steam" release also has the EXACT same RPYC problem with old saves.
Also, there is no "patch" or any other edits done in this "Steam" version.

Something is terribly wrong... again.
What happened here?
Did you not push the "patch" to Steam at a minimum or is there no patch since the non-Steam released last month?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mr. Harper

TheGreys

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2022
Bud, you sure you have this correct? It's the EXACT same as the previous non-Steam version... even the Main Menu (which shows the Patreon logo/link which isn't allowed on Steam versions, see below). So, this "Steam" compression is identical to your original non-Steam compression here. I just verified that the scripts/images are exactly the same (only the webm animation files show any binary differences), no differences at all, 100%.

TheGreys, did you bork your Steam release too bud? If the above post is correct then it's exactly identical to the "non-Steam" version... exact 100%.
View attachment 3258421
This "Steam" release also has the EXACT same RPYC problem with old saves.
Also, there is no "patch" or any other edits done in this "Steam" version.

Something is terribly wrong... again.
What happened here?
Did you not push the "patch" to Steam at a minimum or is there no patch since the non-Steam released last month?
We don't have a Patreon logo on the Steam version. Also, I tested the saves before releasing it on Steam. Not to mention, I've added 40 special renders that you can unlock as you play through the game. main_menu.png
Also, this is the new main menu. We've changed it with the Steam release. About the Patreon patch for the saves, I did share it. But it seems like no one shared it here.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We don't have a Patreon logo on the Steam version. Also, I tested the saves before releasing it on Steam. Not to mention, I've added 40 special renders that you can unlock as you play through the game. View attachment 3258606
Also, this is the new main menu. We've changed it with the Steam release.
Okay, thank you for the prompt clarification.

SonsOLiberty, I reckon with that info it would seem your "Steam" compressed is not Steam at all bud. Can you verify on your end please? I specifically used the "Mega" link for my testing.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020

SonsOLiberty, I reckon with that info it would seem your "Steam" compressed is not Steam at all bud. Can you verify on your end please? I specifically used the "Mega" link for my testing.
both mega and gofile link gave the identical files
i presumed other 2 links would be the same file as well
i have lower speed on the other 2 file hoster so i wont check it out

Reactions: Sancho1969

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018

The Steam version has a different splash screen in the main menu, added cinematics, rewards and removed/hided sidestory.
1705161513378.png
1705161526530.png

Reactions: restlez

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
i like this VN but i just hope that the steam an the regular or whatever version is not much different from steam one and the saves can be compatible with each other (y) :coffee:

edit: this basically just ends from last time in the car were you save one of two people it doesnt really advance the story so im guessing this is a tweak to something like bug fix or whatever so should just hold off on playing until the actual next episode which will be episode 5

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Grey Dream [v4.3 Steam] [TheGreys] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ep, 4 -> v4.3 Steam [261 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes