VN Ren'Py Completed The Grim Reaper who reaped my Heart! [Final] [Kamuo]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Kaziroh

Jul 13, 2020
I can't play this because it freezes all time T-T I tried a backward compatibility with Windows 7 but it doesn't work. May someone help me with it?

Last edited:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Just taking a pause from the story to mention something that is puzzling me. The MC is morally compromised enough to take sexual advantage of a naive and possibly mentally handicapped young woman, but too virtuous to cheat on her with Neu? Wtf?

Mar 18, 2020
Just taking a pause from the story to mention something that is puzzling me. The MC is morally compromised enough to take sexual advantage of a naive and possibly mentally handicapped young woman, but too virtuous to cheat on her with Neu? Wtf?
Taking advantage sounds far-fetched considering she not only consents but also has the power to insta-kill him if she doesn't like it.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
just finished this game and i have some theories about why vel lied to MC about making a mistake. I guess she was actually supposed to take away MC with her but because she started having feelings for him she decided not to take his soul but when she turned into that scary avatar she did not remember MC and wanted to take his soul. Maybe that is why she did not want to talk to MC about him.
technically she did take his soul. WITH CUTENESS

galfordstrife

Dec 28, 2020
That is a really awesome VN. Just loved the characters and Vel is really cute. Too bad that IS Very short tough. Just can't wait for the Second part.

And the animations are awesome.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Reactions: combige

K9schwer

Dec 10, 2020
Melted my heart, nice to have a break from all the weird kinky stuff and just relax in mushy stuff.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
what's the difference between the normal and swimsuit build please?
The difference is only just visual, its the grim reaper's outfit, except for the scenes where she's nude anyway, nothing changes there.

Personally, I prefer the swimsuit version, but the normal makes more sense story-wise, because it fits the dialogue and theme better.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
Feb 19, 2021
Not sure what to expect of the next version, atleast the ending of the last one was you losing consciousness and hearing a voice (honestly, kinda sounds like a tsundere already). Though the sketch posted above does look more similar to the body of Vel.
Well, we'll see.
i love her

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
i want to marry vel and become a grim reaper too like her and get her pregnant xZecretX
All I want to know regarding myself is why you are specifically quoting and mentioning me, several times that is.

Besides that, 5 posts in a row with similar content is basically spam. You should put them into a single post, two at most depending on content. In this case the first two posts could have been one with two quotes and the other three could have been a second one. If anything, you could also edit your previous posts before creating new ones. The mention seems irrelevant to me since I don't understand why you did it beyond the quotes.
And like the other user said, you can have a signature under each of your posts which could include the image. It is also there to reduce the size of shown images, as it is meant as a signature and not to cover most of the page.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes