VN Ren'Py Completed The Grim Reaper who reaped my Heart! [Final] [Kamuo]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Dood this game was awesome. The girls were so cute lol and the animations were sick. Cant wait to see more with these characters. I curious to know if it will be the same MC and like a sort of continuation of this story in future games.

Yonilicious

Jan 2, 2020
Fantastic animations, story was nice & original too! Really sets a bar for 2D VNs imo, I've not played that many of them really but compared to what I have played this had by far the smoothest 2D animations. Can't wait to see more!

Gutt

Jan 6, 2018
Swimsuit Game Build
(Same content as Final build, but all scenes have characters in their swimsuits instead)

Uncensored Win:

Uncensored Mac:

Uncensored APK:

Last edited:

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
round of applause to the dev , 1 of the best game i play , the animation is amazing unlike alot of games i played , they just still umoving art , its not bad but when u see it so many times it getting boring, the same thing happened when u eat the same dish over and over . so i say this was a new experience to me , great job dev, pls continue what u doing , would love to see a sequel of this in the future . (PS: Vel so freaking cute ... and no i'm not WEIRD).

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes