VN Ren'Py Completed The Grim Reaper who reaped my Heart! [Final] [Kamuo]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
''Completed'' WHY MAN WHY?! We all love that art and loveable character development. I woul love to see at least 3-4 update to :( Thats god damn sad...
The game itself is completed, but the dev stated on the afterword that the story is not finished. This was more of a "test run" of sorts so that they're able to obtain feedback and improve.

Reactions: lTTMl and Fyo

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
''Completed'' WHY MAN WHY?! We all love that art and loveable character development. I woul love to see at least 3-4 update to :( Thats god damn sad...
You may have skipped the message from the dev at the end of the game(I put in bold/color what may interest you) :

Hello! This is Kamuo.

Thank you very much for playing this visual novel. This is the very first vn I've finished.
The initial plan was always to keep it simple so I could finish it in a reasonable time.
But it still took a full year including pre-production, as I improved everything each update.

I think this vn is a good way to show my improvement as it's also been a year since I started doing lewd animations. I started on the very last day of May 2019.

If you liked Vel (Why wouldn't you?) and Neu, then you have nothing to worry about.
This isn't the actual end for these characters
In fact it's only the beginning!
I love Vel as my character, and I have a lot of things I wanna do with her.

I'm ending this vn here because I think it's a nice note to end on, and this is how I envisioned the vn from the start.
And also I wanted to be able to look back at the vn to know what I should improve on for the next one.

Even though there's been changes throughout this vn, I still loosely followed the style I set from the start.
Doing the next part as a separate vn means I can do things differently and make it better overall.

Once again, thank you for playing and supporting.
Thank you to all my patrons for making it possible for me to keep working on Vel.
I hope you keep supporting, so I can make even more of her!

Reactions: lTTMl
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes