VN Ren'Py Completed The Grim Reaper who reaped my Heart! [Final] [Kamuo]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Very poorly made sex scene... and seems like MC's dick shrunk down in size and you don't really see anything... Might as well not have made it...

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
The introduction of a new character and a new sex scene.
I don't get any new scene and I re-started from the beginning
the cowgirl scene and the new girl were already in the build that was uploaded some pages ago

btw, nice, NICE work on the animations

I have to say though that I'm not a fan of internal view. I would have preferred different positions or different point of views instead of mandatory internal view

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
updated to build 2 .. heres my grim reaper for yall
View attachment 611565
This is a little off-topic, but I just wanted to say this - I wasn't a big fan of Neil Gaiman's work when I was growing up. It all just seemed weird and way "out there".

I was a goddamn fool.

I read his Sandman stuff much later in life and it's soooo good! Death (that's the hot Goth girl in the pic) is a very interesting character, as are the rest of the other aspects.

Sorry, now back on topic:

Do I need to download the Vel animations to play this game? Or is the base download from the 1st page good enough?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
''That's my human'' damn right I'm babe! Seeing that comments from Vel felt realy good. But I cant tell same thing for this update animation. Other updates animations looks far better than this. Still good update but i dont like animated sex scenes this time :(

1111.jpg

Gutt

Jan 6, 2018
I don't get any new scene and I re-started from the beginning
the cowgirl scene and the new girl were already in the build that was uploaded some pages ago
Yup! That's the current build c:
The first page links were only just updated for it. Build itself has been out since 18th last month.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes