Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Uncensored Win build

Uncensored Mac build

Uncensored APK build(s)
A hero!

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
jb281472 I don't know if you or an admin can give the control of the thread to someone else but in case it's possible, I'd be happy to take care of the thread if you don't have the time to update it.

Reactions: Yuri L

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
jb281472 I don't know if you or an admin can give the control of the thread to someone else but in case it's possible, I'd be happy to take care of the thread if you don't have the time to update it.
We update games when we see the update, but there is thousands of threads in the site and is really hard to keep and eye in every single one. Just report when u see an update and we will work on it as fast as we can otherwise dont expect us to look at every page of every thread or in each patreon or other site provide in dev links to find a updated version for the games because we do too have a life outside F95.

Last edited:

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
We update games when we see the update, but there is thousands of threads in the site and is really hard to keep and eye in every single one. Just report when u see an update and we will work on it as fast as we can otherwise dont expect us to look at every page of every thread or in each patreon or other site provide in dev links to find a updated version for the games because we do too have a life outside F95.
I think you misunderstood me. I am actually offering my help to update this thread by becoming its owner so that you have one less thread to deal with.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I think you misunderstood me. I am actually offering my help to update this thread by becoming its owner so that you have one less thread to deal with.
I'm relatively sure you need to start here. I'm also relatively sure, that it's not going to happen.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes