VN Ren'Py Completed The Grim Reaper who reaped my Heart! [Final] [Kamuo]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
For some reason when I go to open the game, it goes to a black screen with the mouse icon, then abruptly closes the game. I downloaded it from from mega and Nopy, both are doing the same thing. Anybody else having this problem, or know what might be going on? I have attached the log.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
He just finish showing a concept art of what he plans. Her cloth can morph, looks very interesting. The morph can only be black color. She can shape it into anything. She doesn't use underwear. Supposedly she can morph weapon a scythe. He plans on explaining more to come. Oh and yeah she is thicc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
He posted this on his Patreon the 17th December:
Sorry for the slow progress. I had to take a few days off as I was just feeling tired, but I'm actually done with the animations now and just waiting for the voices to be done.

Once I have them I only need write and build the next part of the story ლ(- ◡ -ლ)
It's now been almost three months without a new build. We are really far from the one build each month he initially planned.

Reactions: harrykillo

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
Not yet. He recently posted this:
Happy New Year! (Update)

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm still working on the next update.
Sorry for the delay, but I do have a proper reason for it.

Aside from life stuffs being Christmas and all. As I said before, there's gonna be 3 animations for the next update, which is practically 3 updates worth. Here's one of the animations for now for being so patient.

But more than that, I'm changing the voice actress for Vel. Her voice on the titfuck isn't exactly how I'm imagining her voice to be, and I really want to get it right. I'm still on the middle of that and it could take longer as the VA has her own things to do too.

jiyuunin

Jan 2, 2020
For anyone curious, the current voice actress for Vel is Pixie Willow (@_PixieWillow) and the new one will probably be Mikaelya (@MikaelyaVA) who did the voices of his recent Hex Maniac and Marnie animations.

Reactions: ASDocska and Waaifu
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes