3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
You've never been confident, and it's driven you to the point of a mental breakdown, especially after one of your newest co-workers takes advantage of your insecurity to torment you and push you to the brink of getting fired. Your therapist has an idea that might be able to help you, but the hypnosis session is going to go far, far off the rails. Not that you mind. You'll be too busy being the confident, assertive person you've always wanted to be. And if anyone doesn't like that, well...you'll have to find a way to convince them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-24
Release Date: 2024-06-23
Developer: AnonynmousMan - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.12.1 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Cursed
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
HTML Only
(v0.2.10.2): - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The dev seems to be a jerk about not allowing saves from most passages so the attached html is a quick hack to fix such bad behavior. I did a quick test at the first big decision point, and the save/reload seems to work just fine. YMMV

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
How do I have the MC become feminized and retain male genitals? Also I can't save at all.
Not sure about the first question. Iirc, you can save using the diary option/something similar in the bedroom
Might add sissification (transforming coworkers is a major theme) and futa/trans protag (takes making certain choices in intro)

I'm super hoping to see how this fans out, I loved Cursed.
Thanks!

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes