3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
3 hrs in and no sex scene. Wow, you my friend make a new record of grinding.
The only current character with a fleshed out scene is Annie. No other character except the sibling has lewds. The sibling ends with groping and kissing.

• Sad
Reactions: xoxo1001

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
How do you unlock new locations? Stuck with Annie cause my options are Mall and Coffee Shop.
"Google it", sounds very flippant. And it is. But you actually "Look up locations" on the in-game computer to have them appear once you have reason to go looking for them. :sneaky:

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
" you should look into ways to increase her fertility to ludicrous levels "
Is there a possibility of taking Annie to the tattoo shop? (if yes how?) Because apart from the fertility pills, which don't seem to be working anymore, I can't think of any other way to fulfill her wish.

Edit: I already tried a date, but I could only take her out to dinner

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
" you should look into ways to increase her fertility to ludicrous levels "
Is there a possibility of taking Annie to the tattoo shop? (if yes how?) Because apart from the fertility pills, which don't seem to be working anymore, I can't think of any other way to fulfill her wish.

Edit: I already tried a date, but I could only take her out to dinner
Yes, you can.
Friend level needs to be at least 2, you have to have visited the tattoo parlor beforehand, her trust level needs to be at least 2.

As for dates, locations vary depending on the time of day. You can take to the mall, the club, the park, the aquarium, the Cafe and any of the restaurants.

A special date is used to level up friendship level. They can include at home and the bdsm club.

Once her obedience level is at least 2, you can invite her to your dungeon.

At friendship level 3 you can call her from your bedroom to sex her.

It is possible to take Mina and Kathy on 1 date each, once you get each of their friendship stats high enough. ONLY 1 date currently.

Reactions: WeilBaum

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Yes, you can.
Friend level needs to be at least 2, you have to have visited the tattoo parlor beforehand, her trust level needs to be at least 2.

As for dates, locations vary depending on the time of day. You can take to the mall, the club, the park, the aquarium, the Cafe and any of the restaurants.

A special date is used to level up friendship level. They can include at home and the bdsm club.

Once her obedience level is at least 2, you can invite her to your dungeon.

At friendship level 3 you can call her from your bedroom to sex her.

It is possible to take Mina and Kathy on 1 date each, once you get each of their friendship stats high enough. ONLY 1 date currently.
Was able to take her to the mall on Saturday. Unfortunately, the fertility tattoo didn't help either, at least according to the notebook. Since I can't think of anything else, I'll wait for the next update, but thanks nonetheless.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I thought there would be a lot more chances to be submissive instead of assertive. Kind of disappointed by that.

Also not much sex or sexual situations that I could find. Maybe I just didn't progress relationships enough. But I was playing for quite a while. It must be a really really slow burn if that's the case

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
I thought there would be a lot more chances to be submissive instead of assertive. Kind of disappointed by that.
The Title sould have been a hint - The Guide to Being Assertive
And that's a good thing, there are far too many games in which Mc is turned into a mindless sub slut.

Also not much sex or sexual situations that I could find. Maybe I just didn't progress relationships enough. But I was playing for quite a while. It must be a really really slow burn if that's the case
Yes, it's a bit more realistic than other games and therefore slower. And so far there's only Annie you can have sex with, but Dev is slowly but surely working on it. As far as I know, it's a single Dev who does this in her/them/his spare time.

Reactions: Robotai

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
That does lend itself to a possible storyline PC strategy suggestion for the Dev: play Pokewaifu (Gotta Breed 'Em All!) with all the ladies (The Bitch may be female but is DEF no "lady") and pointedly shun The Bitch while the rest of the office ladies are One Big Happy Family... then see how Punkass Boss likes the idea of "screw with one screw with all, if one goes all go."

See how the Loathsome Twosome can deal with running an office when the whole cluster takes maternity leave all at once... nobody left providing work they can take credit for.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes